You can type here any text you want

The New GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZNix

Young-Gun
Hello everyone! I just bought and brought home a new addition to the family. 1987 Buick GN with 103k miles. Completely stock except for an exhaust and a hot-wire kit. It also came with a caspers chip, which I may or may not put in for the time being (saving money for a new chip/injector combo and scanmaster from Turbotweak).

Ill get some better pictures after a bath and wax but here are a few:

Attachments

• My Iphone 474.jpg
    My Iphone 474.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 447
  • My Iphone 475.jpg
    My Iphone 475.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 456
  • My Iphone 476.jpg
    My Iphone 476.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 455
cool. Where'd you find it? Looks pretty clean.

Thanks Miguel! I found it in Southern NH actually. But it was originally from Andover, MA (I was going to contact Grumpy to see if he knew of the car).

hello; Good luck with your new old TB. I had those mud flaps at one time.
IBBY

well back in the day I had 4DDS an there was one other in Andover that I knew of. He ended up with a BBC in his 17k mile new GN to try an pass my NOS spayin GN:p PM who ya got it from.
..Those mud flaps look ugly BUT if ya trim them a little they won't look as bad PLUS they do save the doors and rear quarters.:cool:

I am just going to keep everything stock for now. I am going to focus on enjoying her for the summer and saving some money for upgrades :D. This winter, I think I am going to paint it myself with my dad. You can't see it, but the paint isn't that great. But it buffs up and shines nice... A true 10 footer.

Thanks for the compliments!
ZNix

What happened to the HA car Zack? Did you give up on it?

No Charlie! My Dad decided to take it over. He has a little more $ to back it and do it properly. I saved my pennies to buy an almost done car, and gave it to him. You should have seen his face when he got the title and keys :D.

Thanks
ZNix

No Charlie! My Dad decided to take it over. He has a little more $ to back it and do it properly. I saved my pennies to buy an almost done car, and gave it to him. You should have seen his face when he got the title and keys :D.

Thanks
ZNix

I can just imagine Zack.:rolleyes: Now it means that he'll be bugging you to help him fix it I guess.:biggrin:

Glad to see you got one you can drive now so keep it straight and safe.:cool:

I can just imagine Zack.:rolleyes: Now it means that he'll be bugging you to help him fix it I guess.:biggrin:

Gald to see you got one you can drive now so keep it straight and safe.:cool:

Thanks Charlie, good luck on your project. I see its coming along nicely!

ZNix

Looks good! Is that the one from Sandown? I think they were asking about $8500 for one. Now you can go to Miguel's next BBQ with a TB!:D

Looks good! Is that the one from Sandown? I think they were asking about $8500 for one. Now you can go to Miguel's next BBQ with a TB!:D

Thanks for the compliment! It is the one from Sandown. I can't wait for the next get together. I am taking it to a Wal Mart car show tomorrow just for fun.

Thanks!
ZNix

Thanks Charlie, good luck on your project. I see its coming along nicely!

ZNix

The headers are being a pain to make and I have to port another set of heads now.:eek: I sold the ones I had on an exchange deal so small set backs but it happens.:smile:

Congrats on the purchase Zach. Looks like a clean ride. You forgot to mention the one great daily driver mod that has been done... the raised, padded armrest. :)

Congrats again.

Congrats on the purchase Zach. Looks like a clean ride. You forgot to mention the one great daily driver mod that has been done... the raised, padded armrest. :)

Congrats again.

The two hour trip him was awesome! I am sure without it, my arm would have surely fallen off. Best 100$ the PO ever spent :D.

Congratulations! If it's a ten footer, I say live with it for a summer or two!!! That's still a nice original paint job, and, black is such a PITA to spray.... Anywho, great lookin GN, especially for $8500.00! Enjoy! :-)

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

Congrads Bro!! looks lik a good find and just in time for summer drivin:biggrin:

Back