You can type here any text you want

The Official Gateway Outlaw All Stars "Thank You"!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bret Kepner

On behalf of myself and the staff of Gateway International Raceway, I’d like to thank everybody for the exceptional support shown for the first Outlaw All Stars event on Saturday, May 16th.

The concept worked and the amount of positive response we’ve received both at and since the race has been overwhelming. As was announced before eliminations, the attendance was sufficient to warrant a second OAS event for which the date is currently being decided. Even with the poor forecast and the chilly weather, the number of competitors and fans exceeded what I expected.

I never would’ve worked without those of you who attended so please accept my thanks as truly sincere. I hoped it would work but now we know it’ll work. It’ll only get better from here.

Complete coverage of the event is now posted at this link to Drag Racing Online.com. For those who haven’t followed the creation and execution of the OAS, the story may shed some light on “how it all went down”. Although I’m not thrilled with the way the photos were cropped, it’s still a great amount of publicity for the locals. It’s nine pages of coverage so keep clicking “Next Page”!

I’ll post the date of the next Outlaw All Stars event as soon as it has been finalized. Stay tuned!

Bret, may be some Buick will show up. Most of them were in Bowling Green for the GS Nationals. I plan to run one of the index classes.

Thanks for creating a fun event, Craig

Back