You can type here any text you want

The Ole Hot Rod Is DONE !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m233roller

Banned
Here it is done !! and at a big car show here. Won best engine trophy !!

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 301
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 307
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 298
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 286
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 359
Congrats Mike!
the Blue accents really work..... not too much blue, just enough to break things up.....great work!

aaron

very nice Mike. one day i hope to see it in person...,

I like the no hood and ET Gasser wheels. I run ET 5 windows Hi / Lo angle. I got a hood though...
Are you leaving the hood off?

Actually the car is going back in Wensday for the final cut and buff. Hood is done and I'll decide then if I'm putting it back on or am going hoodless for awhile ?? Thanks Guys.

Mike, the GN looks great! You got all the right pieces in the right place. I especially like how the ALKY line is ran by the shield and looks like it was meant to be there! One of these days when I get my ALKY Kit I will ask ya what brackets you used for the set up. I say go commando for awhile, why cover that bay up! It's like making a hot chick wear a sweat shirt!!
Take it easy
Tyler

Mike, congrats on the trophy. Truely a one of a kind work-of-art engine. Very very nice.
Tony

I THANK ALL you guys much for the nice complements.
You guys won't believe what happened to it at a big car show here last Saturday. Some dick head (drunk) and on a bicycle fell into the left front corner of the front end, busted the left H/L bezel, marker light, scratched up the header panel and put a big gouge right on top of the bumper. Also gouged up the rubber impact strip. All these parts were new GM pieces I just installed on the car after the new paint job. Took the car back to Doug ( my painter) and was there last night and he has the car fixed. I'm ordering a new impact strip from Glen but I had a new H/L bezel and marker light, so it'll all be as new shorty. Guy was 24 years old, NO job, NO drivers license, NO money, so I'm just S--T out of luck. I could of killed the drunk s.o.b..

I FEEL YA MIKE ... i had an elderly man lean on my header panel and crack it , then one of my tech's drug a 5 gallon water bottle accross my rear quarter panel .. sucks just sucks !! after all the hard work and money put into our cars they should have armed gaurds . congrats on the prop's

Oh Man Mike, I really feel your pain!!!
What a shit head for this moron to be drunk, riding through a car show, and crashing into your beautiful car.
I hope you called the cops and have him arrested for DWI, reckless endangerment, and other misdemeanor charges.
I also hope the cops impounded his bicycle as evidence.

hello; I tried to find all the particulars on your car but can't. I don't think I'll ever own a show quality car. Maybe a new car in the future. But I don't know how people with real nice cars or bikes go any where in them? It's got to be a pain.
good luck
IBBY

Your car is top notch. Sucks that this had to happen. You have a lot of hard work in to that car. People are just plain stupid. What the hell was that drunk turd doing at the car show anyway. Glad you got it fixed up.

Looks great! Sorry about the drunk bum. I just got back from a cruise night and I'm always a little worried about someone doing something stupid, but I never imagined something like that.

Yea it just to damn bad that there are idots like that runnig around. NOW ! I didn't really mind these little honeys finger printing up my car at a car show today. Hee-Hee

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
Yea it just to damn bad that there are idots like that running around. NOW ! I didn't really mind these little honeys finger printing up my car at a car show today. Hee-Hee

Damn Mike,
You got some luck, now you have to bring the car back to Doug to remove the permanent hand prints on your header!!!

Back