The Towers Car Show

TurboBuick86

Where's the new place in Broward where everyone's going that use to go to Towers?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Its still off 595, but its a little further West off of S Hiatus Rd in the Ruby Tuesday plaza.

Last edited:
Every year I try to come down to Florida on vacation, and one of my favorite things to do is to go to the tower shops on Friday nights. I am here right now and I went to the tower shops to find an empty parking lot, no muscle cars, no buicks, no fun, this really sucks. Didn't know that the show changed location, guess I will look for the new spot the next time I come down. Any other car show going on in south Florida this weekend, I am staying in Fort Lauderdale.
Thanks,
Marco

Marco, we are having a turbo Buick gathering tomorrow near the Tower shops. See our post below. The date is 11/30/14 at 11am. I would google the address to Nexus Shooting range in Davie and look across the street just south and see Dunkin Doughnut's. we will be in that parking lot.

Last edited:
Marco, we are having a turbo Buick gathering tomorrow near the Tower shops. See our post below. The date is 11/30/14 at 11am. I would google Nexus Shooting range in Davie and look across the street just south and see Dunkin Doughnut's. we will be in that parking lot.

Marco, we are having a turbo Buick gathering tomorrow near the Tower shops. See our post below. The date is 11/30/14 at 11am. I would google the address to Nexus Shooting range in Davie and look across the street just south and see Dunkin Doughnut's. we will be in that parking lot.
Thanks a lot gn.87. I googled the shooting range, does this look right: 2600 Davie Rd. Davie, FL 33314
I will try my best to come and meet you guys, what is your name by the way?
Thanks,
Marco

Yes, that looks right. My name is Adam. We will be across the street at D&D. Several people just confirmed that they can't make it but we will be there at 11am.