You can type here any text you want

threw my coffe out the t tops

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chops

Going to 7eleven this morning as I pulled out of the parking lot I looked in my rear view and I see an late model saleen coming up I slowed down for him he pulled up next to me and we look at each other and that's all it took and we were off I chucked my coffe out the t top amd that saleen was looking at my tail lights I slowed down about 1500 ft later and made a u turn and got my 2nd cup of coffee well worth it another mustang killed

I am picturing you tossing that cup straight up and out of your t tops as you punch it!

Love it!!!!

So you were the SOB in the GN that threw his coffee all over my windshield!! :tongue:

As long as you killed a Crapstang it was worth it! :biggrin:

LOL, you've been watching too many 70's Cop movies. Only way to make this story better would've been if you had your basset hound in the passenger seat with ya.

I can't make it better because that's the way it happend. Am not no little kid to sit here and beef up storys. I say like it happens brother!!! So don't sit here and try to disrespect someones post

Back