THS Roll call for norwalk

Well this is one of the races i wanted to make, but since my car is still down i doubt I'll be doing much more than spectating.

Well this is one of the races i wanted to make, but since my car is still down i doubt I'll be doing much more than spectating.

If the car not running is all that is keeping you from racing say the word and I will dig up some time to help you out.

I'd take that offer Collin...;)

Unfortunately the car not running isn't the only problem although it is the biggest one.

I'm working that direction, but it's not looking particularly good at the moment.

I'm sure you won't be the only car there, not everybody that races ths gets on the board often.

Isn't Lonnie supposed to be going?

I'm sure you won't be the only car there, not everybody that races ths gets on the board often.

Isn't Lonnie supposed to be going?
Not sure about Lonnie but everybody else keep saying not sure because it is Fathers day.

Anybody? We are rethinking on going if we have the only car.

Ronnie, maybe use the phone (I know your not scared to use it) and put a few calls into some of the people who usually are at Norwalk.

I have talked to two myself that say they are going to be there. Kevin Broadwater and Lonni Diers.
Check with the below people if you can dig up contact info'
Lisa and Shawn
Mike Swab
Bob Hanson
Mike Larson

See ya, Kip

Ronnie, maybe use the phone (I know your not scared to use it) and put a few calls into some of the people who usually are at Norwalk.

I have talked to two myself that say they are going to be there. Kevin Broadwater and Lonni Diers.
Check with the below people if you can dig up contact info'
Lisa and Shawn
Mike Swab
Bob Hanson
Mike Larson

See ya, Kip
We are going are you riding with us? Your tech department helped alot last night by the way.

I can't make it because we have a wedding in the family and my wife and grandson are in it.

Thanks,
Mike Schwab

I can't make it because we have a wedding in the family and my wife and grandson are in it.

Thanks,
Mike Schwab

I understand that for sure. Would hate to see you living in the dog house. Maybe we will be lucky and get to see you in Columbus?

Take care, Kip

Ronnie, I came up with a couple more people you might want to check with as they might be comming.

Marty Green
Deren M. (silentbutdeadly) on here.

Please read!
Hello! I was wondering if the representatives for the TSO, TSM and THS classes could meet with me first thing Friday (8:30am) and Sunday mornings (8:30am). What I need to know is if each one of these classes require one time trial run before qualifying starts. It is more important to know this for Sunday than Friday.

Typically when we’re qualifying classes, they do not time trial before qualifying, but I’m not sure how formal or informal these classes are. Since qualifying times are set for 10am on Sunday, when I call 1st round of qualifying for 10am…I will be expecting everyone to be on time, unless these representatives tell me something else.

Schedule:
Friday: Qualifying is 11:00am & 2:00pm
Sunday: Qualifying is 10:00am & 11:30am

Thanks for the help! Looking forward to a good event!

Safe Travels!

`Nettie

Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park
Jannette "Nettie" Damron
phone 419-668-5555| fax 419-663-0502
jdamron@SummitMotorsportsPark.com
www.SummitMotorsportsPark.com

Please read!
Hello! I was wondering if the representatives for the TSO, TSM and THS classes could meet with me first thing Friday (8:30am) and Sunday mornings (8:30am). What I need to know is if each one of these classes require one time trial run before qualifying starts. It is more important to know this for Sunday than Friday.

Typically when we’re qualifying classes, they do not time trial before qualifying, but I’m not sure how formal or informal these classes are. Since qualifying times are set for 10am on Sunday, when I call 1st round of qualifying for 10am…I will be expecting everyone to be on time, unless these representatives tell me something else.

Schedule:
Friday: Qualifying is 11:00am & 2:00pm
Sunday: Qualifying is 10:00am & 11:30am

Thanks for the help! Looking forward to a good event!

Safe Travels!

`Nettie

Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park
Jannette "Nettie" Damron
phone 419-668-5555| fax 419-663-0502
jdamron@SummitMotorsportsPark.com
www.SummitMotorsportsPark.com
We plan on getting there around 8:30. If qualifying starts at 10:00 will be able to make a test hit before 10:00?

We plan on getting there around 8:30. If qualifying starts at 10:00 will be able to make a test hit before 10:00?
sure, get in the V6 test and tune lane, unless there's a bunch of you that's why she wants to talk before the qualifying starts.

sure, get in the V6 test and tune lane, unless there's a bunch of you that's why she wants to talk before the qualifying starts.
Thanks we just need one 60ft hit. The car is tested and ready but it hooked like crazy on a really bad track last week.
Not sure what it will do on a good one.
I'm not sure on car count just hope we got some. We got a 3.5 hour drive one way then back home when done.