Times

fubar2.5

1999 park ave ultra 115000 miles completely stock, not tuned for at least 2 years.
15.82@89 mph- 2.40 60 ft.:eek:

Cool, I just picked up a 2000 Park Ave Ultra. I do PCM tuning on it, not sure how well it is running in the quarter yet, hope to get out to the track soon on one of these cool days!

1999 park ave ultra 115000 miles completely stock, not tuned for at least 2 years.
15.82@89 mph- 2.40 60 ft.:eek:

Wow, I never imagined a park avenue would do that kinda time, Pretty darn good, especially with a 2.4.. What do those puppy's weigh, by chance.:eek:

I would like to know too, just got mine last month. But it pulls pretty good with a PCM tune on it, I wouldn't doubt at ALL that if you could get traction, a PCM tune and a gutted air box could get you in the 14's.

Wow, I never imagined a park avenue would do that kinda time, Pretty darn good, especially with a 2.4.. What do those puppy's weigh, by chance.:eek:

A friend of mine is heading up to the track with some friends to run next Friday night and I might bring up the PA and make a pass or 2.

Tips? How to get traction on street tires?
I can crank up the level ride some, anything else that works?

How sticky are most tracks? This is up at Great Lakes dragway....

The Parks' weigh just over 4000lbs and do not ET like the W bodies do.About .5 slower all things being equal.But I will take the weight penalty for the extra room.Mine has 153,000,still can get 29.5 mpg and has good power for a DD.I'll buy another..........:biggrin: