Timing Cover studs needed

SS/GN

I need 4 of the timing cover studs. The lower ones that the wire harness bolts to. Thanks in advance.

Can you post a picture of one? I'll look thru my bucket of buick hardware for ya!

There are a couple of guys on the site that sell bolts kits,front cover and other kits. I think Earl Brown is one and there is anotherthat i have bought different bolt kits from,cant remember who though,do a search for bolt kits.

I purchased a couple of motors, one in pieces and one missing lots of parts. These are a stud from the factory and I would like to keep it like that. The bolt kits that I have found do not have the lower 2 studs but rather just a bolt. Here is a pic of what I need.
Thanks for the help and input guys.

Attachments

• DSCN0950.JPG
    DSCN0950.JPG
    459.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN0951.JPG
    DSCN0951.JPG
    455.3 KB · Views: 31
I purchased a couple of motors, one in pieces and one missing lots of parts. These are a stud from the factory and I would like to keep it like that. The bolt kits that I have found do not have the lower 2 studs but rather just a bolt. Here is a pic of what I need.
Thanks for the help and input guys.

Thanks for posting pics
Lemme take a look for ya Kevin

that one on the bottom right appears to be the correct one, and appears to have some old liquid teflon or something on it, nice to have a bolt bin !!

The long one is for the drivers side and the short one is for the passenger side but from the pics. I'm not sure they are the correct ones. Can you screw a 13mm nut on the top part??

ss/gn can you repost the pics of these ...im hunting for them myself ...thx for your time

Hey I was first lol. I am still looking for a pair. Thanks guys and to this forum.

WoW ! Thought you woulda found em by now, you must be looking for the past year . I'll step back to third in line then.:rolleyes:

Still looking. Actually I am trying to locate some items and cleaning out and getting rid of things I have too many of. This time in the world gives you time to do these little tasks.
Thanks guys and keep on keeping on.