You can type here any text you want

TNT us 41 ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

38turbo

Taking the gn to tnt at us 41 sat weather permitting
Will be first time to track. What safety requirements for
Mid to low 13s. Helmet and what else do I need a driveshaft loop
Or will the stock strap under the driveshaft be acceptable
Car mostly stock batt hold down is good ect....
Just don't want to get there and not be able to run
Thanks in advance for any info

They asked me if i was running water in the radiator, but my car looks more like a race car, slicks, exteneded wheel studs skinnys up front. other than that they didnt look under the car.

So do u have to run water. I know antifreeze is hard to clean up but this close to winter didn't want to
Change to water unless I have to

they dont check anything at 41.I ran my gn with no cage and no helmet and ran a 10.98 and then a 10.50 :eek: they did not SAY A WORD.i also ran my ol tta in the 11s@120 with no helmet.i know it was dumb on my part but i forgot it
both times.

they dont check anything at 41.I ran my gn with no cage and no helmet and ran a 10.98 and then a 10.50 :eek: they did not SAY A WORD.i also ran my ol tta in the 11s@120 with no helmet.i know it was dumb on my part but i forgot it
both times.

SHHH!!! If word of the favorite track for us around here gets out on how loose the rules are they will get alll strict like Da Grove did. I don't want to even mention 66. They will fail you in tech in a heartbeat. Your good to go at 41. Make sure you have a battery hold down.

SHHH!!! If word of the favorite track for us around here gets out on how loose the rules are they will get alll strict like Da Grove did. I don't want to even mention 66. They will fail you in tech in a heartbeat. Your good to go at 41. Make sure you have a battery hold down.

I think as long as 41 stays an "outlaw" track with no IHRA or NHRA sanctioning, the "rules" aren't going to change. ;):D

Back