You can type here any text you want

Too many to choose from....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
I participated in a cruise on Sunday that included all makes and models...over 150 cars showed up even with the weather threatening to ruin the day. There wer a bunch of Stangs since it was organized by a local Stang forum, but there was everything else too. Vette's, G8's, GTO's Camaro's, Subi's Evo's, SRT's, etc. and me in my GN and one other local GN that puts over 600HP to the wheels.

At several points along the route....I was literally surrounded by...Lunchables.:biggrin:

I was soooooooooo hungry......kinda like being at the buffet line but not being able to partake....

Attachments

• DSCN0547a.jpg
    DSCN0547a.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 320
  • DSCN0548a.jpg
    DSCN0548a.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 319
Look at all the little feeder fish swimming around the Big Black Chicken Shark.:biggrin:

Sometimes life just isn't fair. :redface:

Mike B.

...and to think...some of you doubted that I was actually surrounded by all this opportunity to go into melee kill mode...

Thes pix are just another day on the road for me...:D

I did put my foot into it at one point during the drive down the highway.
On 03 Cobra was on my butt and I had some distance in front of me, so I nailed it and he couldn't hang with me.

The guy came over to my GN after the cruise with his girlfriend to take a look under my hood. He commented that he couldn't believe how fast the GN was and I think the stock look of my engine compartment took him a bit by surprise.
That's the way I like it...:biggrin:

At several points along the route....I was literally surrounded by...Lunchables.:biggrin:

Everyone else was probably like Holy SH** :eek: its that Pollo dude rollin in Black Death :biggrin:

I prefer to refer to my GN has heavy metal so you can't have that name but you could always put a Bee Gees head on your antenna ..LOL :p

A Bee Gee's head on the antenna with all that feathered back hair would create entirely too much wind resistance and create a pull to the right....Don't ask how I know...

At high speed....I'd have a hard time....Stayin' Alive...

:tongue:

I participated in a cruise on Sunday that included all makes and models...over 150 cars showed up even with the weather threatening to ruin the day. There wer a bunch of Stangs since it was organized by a local Stang forum, but there was everything else too. Vette's, G8's, GTO's Camaro's, Subi's Evo's, SRT's, etc. and me in my GN and one other local GN that puts over 600HP to the wheels.

I was soooooooooo hungry......kinda like being at the buffet line but not being able to partake....

Now thats too damn funny...Lunchables :eek: Can't believe you held back wihout taking a bite :biggrin:

Back