Top 10 'hottest' rides in movie history??

Yeah take out the 350 z and insert Harrison Ford's 55 Chevy from American Graffiti.

Take out the mini cooper and insert Burt Reynolds T/A ala Smokey and the Bandit.

Take out the VW and insert The General Lee.

Take out the Delorian and insert John Milners Coupe from American Graffiti.

Take out the Batmobile and insert the A/C Cobra from Bad Boys.

I think that's a better list.:cool:

Yeah, they forgot Austin Powers' Shaggin' Wagon Beetle and the Puppymobile from Dumb and Dumber. Or how about the weed van from Up in Smoke. All good candidates for that list. :rolleyes:

I do think that old Mercury from Cobra was a mean ratrod. Sounded good anyhow.

Gumball Rally was a cool car movie and had 2 cool rides
The cobra and Ferrrrrrraaarrriii from
365.jpg

Gumball.jpg

112_0702_23z_the_gumball_rally_capture.jpg

Thats the worst list of movie cars I've ever seen...Not one George Barris car ? And to pick the tumbler batmobile over the 60's version ? It must be 20 year olds voting....

How about the XB Falcon from Mad Max and The Road Warrior. I know that car could never be as cool as the "Tokyo Drift" :rolleyes: car, but......

This was not in Hot Rod magazines top 25 either. How could it not be.:confused:

Attachments

• max2.jpg
    max2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 653
Here's my list:
1966 Batmobile
Dragula- Munster go home
Christine
71 Lincoln- The Car
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
77 trans Am- Smokey and the Bandit
General Lee
Mad Max falcon
The coupe and the 55 chevy - American Graffitti
Aston Martin - Goldfinger

I guess this list shows my age, but these are some great cars....The Monkeemobile is one of my favs too, but not a movie car...The Nemo car from The league of Extraordinary Gentlemen is cool also..The Corvette Summer car too..

Gumball Rally was a cool car movie and had 2 cool rides
The cobra and Ferrrrrrraaarrriii from
365.jpg

Gumball.jpg

112_0702_23z_the_gumball_rally_capture.jpg

took the words right out of my mouth :p Oh the 427 Cobra in Hollywood Nights to :biggrin: I am hallucinating about buying another :rolleyes:

At least they got 2 right..the Bullitt Mustang as well as the Aston Martin..All the rest are bad picks..

The 71 Hemi Cuda convertible in the TV show Nash Bridges. Don Johnson, a cop, drives a ultra rare million dollar valued car to fight street crime!