You can type here any text you want

trade my 93 z28 for a t type / g national

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

venom356

First year of the 4th generation design. speed density 350 cubic inch iron smallblock with aluminum heads. maroon 1993 camaro z28 automatic transmission hardtop with a 275 horspower 325ft Lbs or torque. Lt1 engine. 3.23 geared. 140K miles, burns clean, tan interior. Pioneer Cd deck. reliable car. new waterpump, transmission, and radiator. misc parking lot ding on drivers side rear wheel well. great car for driving to work or making into a nice hot rod. solid handling. homeade cold air intake is on the car but i also have the stock airbox for it. has a flowtech cutout installed so it can be loud when you uncap it. The clearcoat in the paint could freshened up a bit since this is the original color. I've had this car for about a yr with plans throw a cam, 1.6 rockers, stall converter and sticky tires to modify it into a great bracket racer / road racer, but I already have 2 other 4th Gen cars that i need to concentrate on. like I said, its a good deal for someone who is wanting a 4th gen camaro for whatever reason.
trade for buick gran national or t type

Back