Trans cable bracket clip?

GeneralB44

www.pinkhumpy.com
Hi, can someone show me a picture of how the connection looks under the car where the trans cable connects to the bracket?

I had mine slip out and I had to pop it back in to get the car in gear but I don't know if I'm missing a clip or something. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9362.JPG
    IMG_9362.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9378.JPG
    IMG_9378.JPG
    482.7 KB · Views: 79
Pull the cable back and put the large round ring to the right of the bracket . There is a step that fits in the bracket , push it flush to the bracket and slide the clip on the other side of the bracket . I would show you mine but it broke today and I just ordered a new cable from Kirbans . Sam

Thanks! Good luck with your new cable!

I followed your instructions but I'm not sure if I got it right. Maybe the clip on mine was side ways? I'm attaching a pic of what it looks like now. Is that right now?

Also is the cable supposed to bend so much as in the other picture ? I can't tell if it's broken inside?

Thanks again!

Pull the cable back and put the large round ring to the right of the bracket . There is a step that fits in the bracket , push it flush to the bracket and slide the clip on the other side of the bracket . I would show you mine but it broke today and I just ordered a new cable from Kirbans . Sam

Attachments

• IMG_9438.JPG
    IMG_9438.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9436.JPG
    IMG_9436.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
That first picture with it in the bracket is correct . The bend is just where the braided cable starts , it is not an issue once the cable is mounted correctly .