TE45A which exh housing should I use?

this is a false statement for sure,and i challenge you to run both combos,i know where my money would be ;) i want to see a 58mm turbo on a buick run 10.0 like a 66 car has with a tiny little .63:cool:
NOT with that pos tiny .63 you ain’t making much over 500-525 hp ! It would be close!. HAHAHA
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Again, PTE does NOT put on true .63 on any turbo for the Buick crowd and NEVER HAS.

Why do you think? Let’s hear it guys

Hey guys no disrespect at all it’s Turbo talk I’m funny guy don’t mad at me feels 5 on 1 lol anyways if you call the Percision and ask for a turbo compressor/AR Combination like yours they would probably laugh but could order a 5862/6062 with .85 to my door 1 week lead time lol.

Hey guys no disrespect at all it’s Turbo talk I’m funny guy don’t mad at me feels 5 on 1 lol anyways if you call the Percision and ask for a turbo compressor/AR Combination like yours they would probably laugh but could order a 5862/6062 with .85 to my door 1 week lead time lol.
The problem is your not accepting the fact the people like Nick who has a lot of experience with a 45a turbo and a true .63 housing like a Garrett has been 10.0s that is was more than your 500 -525 hp theory. Also mr spool. Has been 138 mph with a true .63 turbonetics housing. These are Facts. You may be right in saying they will go faster with a larger housing but to say 525 is the max with a true .63 housing just isn’t true.

I accept the fax I understand it works there’s better options.

You know what PTE. is going to tell you... They are probably going to put you on speaker phone and say so do you want to jam a tiny housing on a monster Turbo like that... They will probably say “so you want to make less power later on in the power band”. Lmfao. Furthermore they will probably tell you to step out of the 80s.. and l Throw away your volt booster , Grainger valve and your chip with only 2 timing values across 1-4 gear ... Keep the music in the big hairy bushs

Again, PTE does NOT put on true .63 on any turbo for the Buick crowd and NEVER HAS.

Again,Nick does not put a PTE housing on any 45a for the Buick crowd and NEVER HAS..

Why do you think?

No need to guess as he already stated that he has noted a 3 tenths reduction in et on average.
Mr.Spool stated that he noted similar reductions.
I agree that someone should call PTE not to ask questions but to inform them of this long observed result of switching from the PTE housing to the Garrett.

garrett and turbonetics were casting .63/.82 3 bolt ex housings for buicks back in the day.the market is not in high demand any more and pte has casted there.63/.85 3 bolts to stay in the buick world.many of us have tried to educate you on the fact that these 3 bolts .63 can fly but you just seem to not want to face it.

My Precision turbo question was never answered lol. Ik ik faced lol

Face it you’re stuck in the 80s... Technology is there with ball bearing and bigger ARs ... best of both worlds.

You know what PTE. is going to tell you..
if had plenty of conversations with pte and other companies,but i have some advice for you,call jack cotton ask him how fast he's been with a 66turbo and .63 housing;)

Face it you’re stuck in the 80s... Technology is there with ball bearing and bigger ARs ... best of both worlds.
[/QUOTE lets hear about your real world experience on a 66 turbo car how fast?what kind of et?did you change ex housings?

Pte NEVER put a true 63 on any of the Buick turbos ...face it
Correct. No one has said that they did.
Nick has never left a PTE .63 turbine housing on a 45a for a Buick and the result has always been a reduction in et. ...face it

There is a night and day spool-up difference between PTE 63 and Garrett 63. That's not an opinion or something I read on the internet.

If you are roll racing from +35 mph, the PTE 63 works fine on a 45A.
If you have insufficient suspension setup, incorect tune and converter, or can't control the power, the PTE 63 would be a good choice because the Garrett 63 hits hard! Garrett 63 has been +135 MPH.

Of anyone wants a true bolt on Garrett 63 for a 45A, contact @bison
Be prepared to provide pictures to confirm the turbine, and have a Garrett 63 ready for machining.

20190424_171341.jpg

Hello not taking sides asked around same same question and Precision representativ explained it the way TTA975 did wasn't sure why I wanted to put that Garrett exhaust housing my 6765