TSA at BG 2011

TSA 86 T-type

A big Thank You to Richard Clark and Joe Helsing AKA The Colonel for the money time and hard work that make this class possible. It was nice to have John Bill and Red back this year and to meet Steve and his crew from the west coast. All great guys with beautiful and quick cars. I would also like to thank Kip Collin Davey and David for their continued help and advice.

Clay

All the cars in TSA were very impressive. Nothing better than stock looking cars running 11.1 @ 120+. I hope this class gets bigger next year.

Craig

Thanks for the mention and glad I could be of service.

Take care, Kip

Thanks but what the heck did I do :wink:. I had a great time and was pretty cool to see a TSA car smoke mine, yea Bill :frown:

Hey Clay,

Very well said! It was a pleasure to meet everyone and have a the oportunity to compete in this class. Great job by everyone!

I am looking forward to next year! :)

Steve

Thanks KFB and DDay And Congrats to both of you winning and runner up in THS and running in the 9's. To do that out of over 20 cars in your class......WOW. There is more money in TSA but nothing more fun than THS.

Steve glad you had a good time. I still can't imagine bring a car that far to race.

Clay

Well said Clay, I would also like to give my thanks and gratitude to all above. All participants are top notch competitors and a good group a guys. Special thanks to Kip, Collin and Clay for help with my car. It is awesome that 3 of the 5 tsa cars are Excessive Acceleration customers, friends and competitors.

Congrads to Clay and John

David, I will have to try to send you that video of our grudge match, or do you want it on you tube?

Thanks
Bill

Congrats Clay! Could you help sponsor a THS car next year?
DDay

If he sponsors a THS car IT BETTER BE MINE!!!!! :biggrin:

Seriously though Congrats Clay you were looking good on race day, I was happy to see it.

I can't complain, 2nd time to the nationals (1st time with car) and got some video time. Thanks to you and Kip for the "The mans gonna make a pass..might as well go down the track with him!!!"

Kip was right, do not waste a lane. It was fun, and one of my best runs also. Just still trying to learn more and go faster. First time out I never ran as fast as you did. Must be all that road testing since you know where the law hangs out.

Thanks
Bill

:) Road testing?? What road testing??? I would like to MAYBE get to Hardinsburg if it's not to late. Just about ready to hit my vacation time. We'll see...I'll give you a shout if it works out.