TSA at Turbobuick.com Nationals

Bg

Send a PM to A2000RICH and he will have the information you are looking for.

PM sent no reply yet?

for some reason sometimes my messages don't get through-------they get blocked for some reason and i cannot access them--------sorry i didn't get your message--------but the answer is YES------TSA will be at BG this year and the purse will be twice what it was last year-------last year it was 1st- 3200 2ond 1600 3rd 1000 and 4th 500 but it was rained out--------i will be taking time soon to post on this forum answers to questions that anyone has so everyone has plenty of time to prepare.............RC

TSA will be at BG this year and the purse will be twice what it was last year-------last year it was 1st- 3200 2ond 1600 3rd 1000 and 4th 500 but it was rained out--------

WOW!!!!!!

Even though I don't have any customers racing this class, I want to personally thank Richard for giving so much back to the Buick community.

Thanks Rich. I will see you there, and the rest of the Buick guys

steve

kirban 2 cents worth

I talked to Richard and he has confirmed even with the rain out last year the purse is double lst is $6,400, 2nd is $3,200 3rd is $2,00 and 4th is $1,000.

Also of note should should the winner of any of the above get silver or gold in the concours (show class) it doubles.

Translation: first place has a potential of walking away with $12,800.

This is all made possible because of a product called ZDDPlus......

Keep in mind Zddplus is also bringing as a special guest Don Garlits.....granted he is not a known Buick racer, but their is no denying his experience at the top fuel level.......

Richards passion runs deep......as evidence with the purse amounts etc and the willinginess to always work on powermaster problems at our vendor spot every year.

We were very fortunate to get Don for the GS Nats.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

zddplus will be available at our vendor spot at special pricing......

Rich you are amazing!!!
I have no car for this class but WOW.

Thank you
Bryan

Hello....... Hello....... TSA is going to be in March too. Seems that we have gotten a bit off topic for this event.