TSA

Detomaso71

Just got a new stock TSA car
No more bars and slicks and trailers for me!

All original except mufflers which are no longer made and he removed ceramic turbo and put a TA49 on
Looking at the newer precision stock appearing turbos and has anyone tried these?
With the stock IC does anyone know the turbo limits in CFM?
Also is the precision stock location IC any better and is it allowed?

Thx

Cmon now after that beautful notch and your gn that sold...you gotta put a pic of this one..;)
You got some nice toys

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I loved driving a stock appearing GN around and making it to Reynolds 450+ miles each way to race it (no trailer).

You're going to have to use the stock IC and port the inside of it. I've heard that the stock turbo housing from a GN could be used to house a 68mm turbo (from the right core that has enough metal).

Here it is
image.jpg

I've got some stock appearing options up to 64mm inducer but as you already know the stock inter cooler neck is the restriction point.

I loved driving a stock appearing GN around and making it to Reynolds 450+ miles each way to race it (no trailer).

You're going to have to use the stock IC and port the inside of it. I've heard that the stock turbo housing from a GN could be used to house a 68mm turbo (from the right core that has enough metal).
You're not getting a 68mm inducer in a stock housing unless you taper it down toward toward the inlet. The diffuser is too small to effectively work with large compressors anyway