TSO Payouts for Bowling Green

Hartline Perf.

As the RRA for the TSO Class at the 2011 GS Nationals, it is our responsibility to find Sponsors for the Payouts!!
We are proud to say our current funds raised are over $1800.00 in Cash/Certificates!! :eek:
We are still in the process of raising more funds. Watch for updates!
With this kind of Payout, this class is definately going to be worth racing!!
:biggrin:

Cal I just sent you a PM The Buick Performance Group is donating $500 towards this class $250 in cash and $250 in Race Tickets for our 2012 Event. Hope this helps.

Cal I just sent you a PM The Buick Performance Group is donating $500 towards this class $250 in cash and $250 in Race Tickets for our 2012 Event. Hope this helps.

That is AWESOME! Thank you BPG for your support.
Please email Holly@hartlineperformance.com the Buick Performance Logo so she can get it on the flyer and an AD done.
The Racers really appreciate the Support!!!

The T.S.O. Sponsorship PAYOUT is getting larger every day!!!
This is definately a Class worth racing if you want to Win some serious money!! :biggrin:

Check out the Sponsor Payouts under "National Race Events" ~ BG Sponsors for TSO
See you all in Bowling Green, October 19th - 22nd

THANK YOU TO ALL THE T.S.O. Sponsors!!

BIG THANKS to ALL the T.S.O. Sponsors for the 2011 GS Nationals!!!
These Sponsors continue to support the Buick Community EVERY YEAR! Take time to Thank them for their continued support!

TSO Sponsors for GS Nationals 2011

*Precision Turbo & Engine:
$ 300.00 Gift Certificate for Winner
$ 200.00 Gift Certificate for Runner Up

*HR Parts N Stuff:
$ 100.00 Winner ~ CASH Sponsorship
$ 50.00 Runner Up ~ CASH Sponsorship

*RJC Racing:

*FAST/Comp Cams:
$ 150.00 Winner ~ Certificate off JOBBER Pricing
$ 150.00 Runner Up ~ Certificate off JOBBER Pricing

*G-Body Parts:
$ 300.00 Winner ~ CASH Sponsorship
$ 200.00 Runner Up ~ CASH Sponsorship

*Champion Racing Heads:
$150.00 Winner ~ Gift Certificate
$ 75.00 Runner Up ~ Gift Certificate

*Casper’s Electronics:
$175.00 Winner ~ CASH Sponsorship
$ 75.00 Runner Up ~ CASH Sponsorship

*Buick Performance Group:
$250.00 CASH / $250.00 2012 Event Tickets to BPG Event

I forgot to mention T.S.O. Payouts is OVER $2500.00 in Cash & Prizes!!! :eek:

BIG THANKS to ALL the T.S.O. Sponsors for the 2011 GS Nationals!!!
These Sponsors continue to support the Buick Community EVERY YEAR! Take time to Thank them for their continued support!

TSO Sponsors for GS Nationals 2011

*Precision Turbo & Engine:
$ 300.00 Gift Certificate for Winner
$ 200.00 Gift Certificate for Runner Up

*HR Parts N Stuff:
$ 50.00 Runner Up ~ CASH Sponsorship

*RJC Racing:

*FAST/Comp Cams:
$ 150.00 Winner ~ Certificate off JOBBER Pricing
$ 150.00 Runner Up ~ Certificate off JOBBER Pricing

*G-Body Parts:
$ 300.00 Winner ~ CASH Sponsorship
$ 200.00 Runner Up ~ CASH Sponsorship

*Champion Racing Heads:
$150.00 Winner ~ Gift Certificate
$ 75.00 Runner Up ~ Gift Certificate

*Casper’s Electronics:
$175.00 Winner ~ CASH Sponsorship
$ 75.00 Runner Up ~ CASH Sponsorship

*Buick Performance Group:
$250.00 CASH / $250.00 2012 Event Tickets to BPG Event

Its pretty cool of the BPG to sponsor a race at the GSCA event. I wonder if they will reciprocate that down the road back to the racers at the BPG event. After all it's all about the racers right??

Too funny, Ted :D

I want to add, that EVERY racer who participates in TSO will get paid! We offered the same thing at BPG to try and increase participation.

The BPG supports those that support the BPG. As Cal and Holly from Hartline Performance have supported the BPG in the past specially at the past 2011 BPG Event it was a pleasure to work with a sponsor that was willing to work with the BPG. The least we could do is help them out with TSO sponsorship at the GSCA event. It is all about supporting those that Support others and Hartline Performance has shown that. I wish that it could be more but as we are a non-profit organization our funds are limited.

The BPG supports those that support the BPG. As Cal and Holly from Hartline Performance have supported the BPG in the past specially at the past 2011 BPG Event it was a pleasure to work with a sponsor that was willing to work with the BPG. The least we could do is help them out with TSO sponsorship at the GSCA event. It is all about supporting those that Support others and Hartline Performance has shown that. I wish that it could be more but as we are a non-profit organization our funds are limited.

Awesome of the BPG to have this attitude. This is the example which all other organizations should follow. Hats off to the BPG. I wonder if Bennett will let Cal have a grab in his fanny pack for his support to the GSCA and hard work RRA'ing for TSO..... :confused:

GET READY FOR LARGER PAYOUTS!! Holly has a new sponsor who will be donating CASH towards TSO payout. We are just waiting on payment Monday before we say how much.

That's right Brad! EVERYONE WHO RACES GETS PAID!!! Look forward to seeing you in BG under the big tent :D

GREAT NEWS!!! We just received another $1000 CASH towards the payout at BG!!! At this rate, the payouts may be larger than all the others classes combined!
A big THANKS goes out to TSO racer Manny Espino for making some phone calls and getting us this extra payout money. I'm sure Manny is planning on busting off a 7 second pass this week and putting this money back in his pocket :D

The payouts are now over $3500 in cash and certificates

I am going to be roaming the pits all week looking for racers to compete in the class. Remember, if you race, you will get paid even if you lose first round!

Great ! Now all I need is someone to work on the car and get all my stuff loaded while I cut beans . :rolleyes: Supposed to rain Monday night guess I'll get her ready then .