WTF??

WTF , over ?? Where the hell did he run an " Ad " ? It was a thread on a forum, Am I wrong ?

I hear "Bing" is a decent search engine. Supposedly no political agenda, but I cannot verify that.

it was earl's fault..... posting that inflated poon underwear :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...or gweneth got to you chuck

You cant take a dump without anyone knowing your every move anymore. give me the 1980s any day over this crap.

Who knew the google people were Buick fans lol

I guess they're really protecting the brand since its known to be a highly effective tool for conversion therapy. One whiff caused the Piano Man to rethink his whole life.

Should of named it "sardines and certs". The gourmet side of tuna. Later Charlie.

You cant take a dump without anyone knowing your every move anymore. give me the 1980s any day over this crap.

Who knew the google people were Buick fans lol

Well, if some mole wants to put a camera in my toilet bowl and see a liberal getting birthed than have at it. :ROFLMAO:

That's a really good freeking question!

Yet people trip about freeing the nipple or public breast feeding.

Show me boo bees!
Sadly that's a true story. Some people are just too uptight or have nothing else to worry about. How someone can really be upset about a woman feeding her baby is really a fucked up thing. My GF and I make it a point to see a boob every time we go exploring. Always brings a smile to our faces. :love: