You can type here any text you want

TT pictures are up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grw

OK....all 250+ pics are on the web. I am going camping in a few hours and did not have time to edit & orgainzie the pictures so I hope no one minds wading thru them all to find the ones they liked- I did not want to keep anyone waiting any longer to see last weekends fun!

They are posted on a Kodak Website which requires an email invitation to view. Based on the list from outside Dave's motorhome I sent an invitation to the below emails. If your name is not on the list, or you did not receive my email pls respond to this post and I will send you an invitation.
Take care all and thanks for a great weekend!

cccabe@hotmail.com, ronbuick@mindspring.com, "Mattb@deltasales.com" <Mattb@deltasales.com>, turbov6truck@aol.com, samandw@buickturbo.com, gnvolvo242@msn.com, songsrme@comcast.net, seanm4@u.washington.edu, projectwe4@hotmail.com, sy1891@cableone.net, anooner@earthlink.net, signaturefinancial@spro.net, ssrace@shaw.ca, fastnwicked@hotmail.com, shortmanchris@hotmail.com, mtrs-jon@msn.com, turbohuffman@comcast.com, 1/2bigbore@hotmail.com, pawnguy@theofficenet.com, "quarter_miler@hotmail.com" <quarter_miler@hotmail.com>, frogandtoad_99@yahoo.com, lastss@hotmail.com,v6power87@hotmail.com

Great pictures Gary! the PC has new wallpaper today! The wife and our fat dog even got in a couple shots :-)

I never did ask, who did what in the show-n-shine? Did anybody win anything?

Wonderful pictures Gary. I went through them a couple of times...each time making me want to be back there.

Dunno why Dave doesn't put a few of these on per year. :D:D

Great pics, Gary!!
Thanks so much for taking a ton of pics both days. Really stirs up exciting memories of this year's event.

Cool pics Gary. My fav is one of LV GN car in the burn out box and it looks like the front tires are allmost off the ground.:eek: Too bad that car broke but it sounds like it will be stronger next year.:cool:

After looking through them for the third time I noticed that you captured a photo of my personal best on the time board. Very cool. Thanks, Gary !!

Finally, photographic proof that my car has seen the strip.
You could even use the car show trophys because after all it is a racing event and rubber on the quarters should be mandatory (no disrespect intended to the beautiful cars that won)
cough...cough.evenifitisslowascrap..cough....cough.:D

Adam

Back