Tuning event

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Anybody planning a tuning event soon? I believe someone was paid to come here and tune members cars. Is that something that someone is planning in the area soon?

I'd be down for one. I wouldn't mind having Cal come down to tune, as long as he's ok with it and it fits his schedule. Maybe this can be the start of an event if we can get a few others interested also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most definitely. I would be down as well. I was just wondering if there was anyone planning it. Hopefully someone who has done this before will chime in.

Let me discuss timing and availability with @bison
This will probably be late Oct, early Nov.

I attended Bisons last tuning session. It was cold and raining. I enjoyed it very much though.(y) I'll do it again.

All, I have owned my 84 GN since it was new. I had the engine rebuilt after it bent a value about 20yrs ago. Since then it has been low on power. I haven't done much to it except keep up the maintenance and drive it occasionally.
I'm in the Dallas/Rockwall area but could make it to Huston area if needed to get some expert option on what the car needs. Do you know anyone in Dallas/Rockwall area? If not I might join your tuning session.

All, I have owned my 84 GN since it was new. I had the engine rebuilt after it bent a value about 20yrs ago. Since then it has been low on power. I haven't done much to it except keep up the maintenance and drive it occasionally.
I'm in the Dallas/Rockwall area but could make it to Huston area if needed to get some expert option on what the car needs. Do you know anyone in Dallas/Rockwall area? If not I might join your tuning session.
Start a new thread on your car in the HA section or Texas section.
I have a few HA parts and a little bit of HA knowledge from the skool of hard knocks.