Turbo Buick body and interior parts.

Billygo

I have some parts for sale. I have all the outer sheet metal for the front end. A header off an 81 with grill and bezels. 2 blue buckets. Driver seat gas very small tear. A blue rear seat. Blue dash no cracks. Blue door panels. Uppers aren't that nice but the lower are very nice. I also will be selling the rear end out of my 87. It is a g80 Lemme know what you need I have a ton of parts

image.jpeg

I am Intersted in the blue rear seats if they are in really good shape.

I have some parts for sale. I have all the outer sheet metal for the front end. A header off an 81 with grill and bezels. 2 blue buckets. Driver seat gas very small tear. A blue rear seat. Blue dash no cracks. Blue door panels. Uppers aren't that nice but the lower are very nice. I also will be selling the rear end out of my 87. It is a g80 Lemme know what you need I have a ton of parts
DO YOU HAVE A CIGARETTE LIGHTER..........

Any pics on the upper dash? Price ? Shipping would probably be crazy, I'm in nj 07734. Thx
The plastic piece or upper dash? $350
The upper dash, where the speaker grills are.
thats no good. That's a bolt on plastic piece. I'm selling the whole dash. Kirban sells the speaker part for a reasonable price.
DO YOU HAVE A CIGARETTE LIGHTER..........
i think I do. I'll look

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 47