You can type here any text you want

Turbo Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboNova

I just did headers and mounted the turbos for this car, the guy lives in the Portland area. It is a 522 Big Block Chevy. There are more pics on my fab site http://www.horsepowerconnection.com

vulcan12.JPG

vulcan13.JPG

Thats cool. what size are the twins? What kinda ET's is he looking for?

Originally posted by JP87GN
Thats cool. what size are the twins? What kinda ET's is he looking for?

they are 70mm and I don't know what he is shooting for, I would expect low 8's high 7's

Glad to see Vulcan finally coming around. Looks like he's still hanging on to the blower though? :)

With the old blown-only setup I watched that car hang the front tires a long ways...come down hard, throw a few sparks, and still run 9.0. And he likes to drive it on the street too.

That car was always fun to watch run:) He was always on the edge of breaking into the 8,s but i never seen him do it.Another nice looking job Brian:cool: Your going to have alot of turbo cars running around this year.I hope they all show up at Turbo Thunder and show that Vega what a V8 turbo car should do LOL.I need to talk to Dal and get him to show up at TT with his 6sec Rustang)I guess it really not a Rustang with a carbon fiber body LOL)This years TT should have some fasts cars:eek: Keep up the nice work and keep putting those turbo cars on the road..I love to see it:)

Originally posted by geno
That car was always fun to watch run:) He was always on the edge of breaking into the 8,s but i never seen him do it.Another nice looking job Brian:cool: Your going to have alot of turbo cars running around this year.I hope they all show up at Turbo Thunder and show that Vega what a V8 turbo car should do LOL.I need to talk to Dal and get him to show up at TT with his 6sec Rustang)I guess it really not a Rustang with a carbon fiber body LOL)This years TT should have some fasts cars:eek: Keep up the nice work and keep putting those turbo cars on the road..I love to see it:)

Thanks Geno, Vulcan did get his car in the 8's I think 8.70s, it should be fun to watch this year. I really hope that we can get some of these cars to Turbo Thunder this year and I hope I can get there without breaking anything. I think you will see a few turbo cars out with my sticker on their window this year.

Back