You can type here any text you want

Turbo Thunder Heads Up - Warm Up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

If anyone is interested there's a Heads-Up race at Portland International Raceway on Friday 6/25. There should be some fast cars there, including an 8 second Northwest Pro Street Racing Assoc. turbo Nova.

It's a good time, the heads up cars get their own lane, and set qualifying times. Gates open at 4:00PM.

www.headsupnw.com

I hope to bring the Turbo-T out to do a little test-n-tune :confused:

Del, I'm sorry , but you are misinformed. The NPSA race is July 24th one week before Turbo Thunder V, not June 25th. Check out www.npsaracing.com for the NPSA schedule.

Later, Jim

Jim,

This is not the NPSA race, its the HeadsupNW.com race. There's no points, or purse, its a grass roots group just getting off the ground in Portland. Some of the NPSA guys have already attended the two other events earlier this year.

The date is in fact Friday, June 25th. The place is Portland International Raceway. Check out www.headsupnw.com for more details.

I'm sorry Dave, I guess I was misinformend! When you mentioned Brian Macys Nova and the NPSA I just assumed you were talking about the NPSA race at Portland scheduled for July 24th.

Sorry, Jim

Back