TurboBuick Nationals

84BuickGNYorkPA

Daily Driving Buick V-6 Turbo's 1979 - Present
Hey Guys, I just got my room at the host hotel Best Western Plus, (336) 584-0151 tell them your group gets a special rate for our event $79/night. Anyone else going? Richard provides a free lunch on Friday! This will be my 3rd year in a row of going.
Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Randy and myself are going for the first time. You have to register for the dinner Richard is offering. I believe Wayne from Delaware and Stephan from PA will be going also that I know of.

Awesome, my oldest Travis is thinking of joining me...

You do not have to register for the event, only for the Friday night supper. Go to "miscellaneous" then 2017 Turbo Buick.com nationals and there's a link in there

Where does one register? It's local so I'll be attending.

You should definitely come especially since you're so close. It's a four day event. Wednesday and Thursday at Richard Clark's then Friday and Saturday at Piedmont dragway. You should check out Richard for sure.

It is time to plan for the annual Pilgrimage to the Buick Holy Land! I always look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones! Richard and his posse are the real deal, plus with all the vendor special pricing going on (don't forget to bring some Buick cash) look for some great deals! Also Bison is a regular for any type of service you may require (remember my transmission 2 years ago?) . Anyone else kicking it around?

Chuck

Our rooms have been booked for weeks at Best Western . Myself & Bill Brooks are looking forward to Turbo Pro Bracket racing at Piedmont . No need to dyno the car this year cause only changes are a roll bar & different tires . Third year in a row for us .

I just called to confirm that the room is still booked from the spring for next year! The price is still the same $79/night!
Chuck

Last edited:
I’m on the fence if I’m going this year We got a new Turbo Buick junkie on the way in our house! Got to see if the wife is ok with me leaving for a few days!!

I’m on the fence if I’m going this year We got a new Turbo Buick junkie on the way in our house! Got to see if the wife is ok with me leaving for a few days!!

Congratulations!

Not a reg here but did enjoy the Piedmont event last year. Was wondering if there is a dedicated thread for the upcoming event. Just spoke to John Csordas about the V8 class. Looks like he wont be making it. Is anyone else going to head that up for this years event?