TURBOLOU thank you

Took my 87 GN to Lou, I would not idle would shut off if you turned the air on had no oil pressure and was generally f@#$ up. turns out what was supposed to be a fresh motor was a thrown together pile of crap. After a few weeks I got I back and all I can say is WOW, this car runs great more than I expected. I have learned what many on this board already know LOU is the man.

Thanks LOU
Bill (88502)

Bill,

I'm glad to hear Lou was able to strighten out your car for you. Unfortunately these days a lot of Turbo Buicks are one their 5-6 owners and you don't know who has been under the hood and what their level of expertise was. Lou knows these cars inside out. He's a grumpy old ogre but I'll let that slide. ;)

Neal

Took my 87 GN to Lou, I would not idle would shut off if you turned the air on had no oil pressure and was generally f@#$ up. turns out what was supposed to be a fresh motor was a thrown together pile of crap. After a few weeks I got I back and all I can say is WOW, this car runs great more than I expected. I have learned what many on this board already know LOU is the man.

Thanks LOU
Bill (88502)
Thanks Bill, For the kind words it was a pleasure working for you. Your car is neat with the ford 9" big brakes & good handling. Some of the cars I work on haul ass but are death traps but not so with yours. As for being called an old grouch that seems to come mainly from the girly men here with female tendancies !:)

Lou does great work!!! Can't say enough about him.. Here are some pictures of my motor from when I started with Lou. Yep things did get out of hand! ;) "Thanks Inner Adrenaline Junkie"
DSC01310.jpg

e330856f.jpg

IMG_0827-1.jpg

Brent, post that utube video of your car car making that low ten second pass at bowling green. Thanks Lou

Thanks Bill, For the kind words it was a pleasure working for you. Your car is neat with the ford 9" big brakes & good handling. Some of the cars I work on haul ass but are death traps but not so with yours. As for being called an old grouch that seems to come mainly from the girly men here with female tendancies !:)

Well, I just think you're the BIGGEST old grouch, you big ol' hunk 'o cutie pie!;)

Saw your car at Lou's, Bill...very nice!

Hey Lou....I'm right here, geeeeez!
It's not a death trap....it's a chicken coop....similar....yet different....;)