You can type here any text you want

TurboNova

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zurn

Gabe
Brian,
Do you do rims? :D I bought a set of '85 GN rims and the center cap mount is broken. They are aluminum and would need some "fab" work to be able to use a center cap again. You want to give it a shot? I've got two that are broken, so you could practice on one, my spare, and see if it will work. Let me know. I could drop it off on the weekend sometime and get it a week or two later, no hurry. If you need more info check out this thread...
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148927
Thanks, Gabe
:cool:

I'll call ya!

I'll call you tomorrow sometime. ;) Thanks Brian! -Gabe

Been busy at work...

Sorry Brian, I've been really busy at work. Just started a new job and by the time I get home I want to spend time with my 2-month-old son! :D I don't think I will be able to get you the rims this weekend. How bout next week sometime? I'll call you when I have a few minutes to talk and we can set up a date and time for me to drop them off or something. Thanks man. -Gabe

No problem, I am just trying to finish this Big Block Camaro. It should go out on Saturday. Just give me a call before hand.

Back