Turn signal lever, where to buy?

cwelk87gn

XCELR8S
I am about to replace my turn signal stalk because the lettering is worn off and the chrome is peeling, so I would like to replace it with a new GM part. Where is the best place to pick one up? Everytime look for one online they show a pic of the mechanism, which I don't need. Any part numbers?

Orig GM p/n is 25111260, discontinued. The one they have now is 25111290, black. I got a new chrome one from a guy on ebay who went by elcaminocentral, but he's not registered now. He is the site admin at http://www.elcaminocentral.com , Robert More it says on there. He had several then, but others come across ebay from time to time that aren't the ugly fat aftermarket ones like Napa sells.
By the way, when you take the old one out, tie a string or small wire thru the hole in the end of the connector to pull the new wire back down through the column. It'll be a lot easier... :D

David

I believe Kirban sells a nice reproduction one.

It is not the discontinued factory part however.

I bought one a few years ago for my car and it's been working fine.

I purchased mine off of Ebay. It is NOT a quality piece. The chrome has pits in it and the push lever for the intermittent wipers isn't very smooth. I think it was $29.00

You would think that GM would still make these considering they put them in nearly every car made in the 80's and early 90's.....I found a new aftermarket all black one that actually might look better than the chrome one.

I just in the last 3 months. Bought 2 one for reserve,
form Poston. I took a shot they had them.

Might be worth the call. HTH'ed.Rob