You can type here any text you want

turn signal problem

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bigballsbilly

I'm working on my new GN. The right front turn signal does not work at all. the right rear turn signal blinks very dimly. when I turn on the headlights with the key off nothing happens when I turn the turn signal stalk to the left turn position. but when I turn thee turn signal like I'm making a right a bunch of lights on the dash come on. And this is with the ignition off!

where do I start with this? Any ideas? Also is there a good place to get the wiring diagrams?

yup .and your bulbs those bulb sockets get warn to even with the bulb seated all the way it wont make full contact,

Checked the wiring and found a poor splice to the right marker bulb but repairing it made no difference. Then found some of the dual filiment bulbs had single filiment 1156 bulbs. So I put 1157's where the dual filaments were required. The turn signals started working!!! Then I tried the turn signals with the headlights on and guess what? They stopped working for a few minutes.... even with the headlights off. So I left them alone a few minutes and checked a few minutes later and they worked but blinked very slowly. I'm going to try a flasher because they're cheap. But also noticed on rock auto that the 1157's are supposed to be 2057's. Do you think that could make a difference?

ok now check on your grounds front fender left and right

Sent from my LG-MS910 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

also check those Bulbs the front bumper make sure they're the right ones and making good connection especially that little side wire
Sent from my LG-MS910 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Back