You can type here any text you want

two races with my buddys vette

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
raced my buddys vette the other day when he fist picked it up, this race was an oldschool A$$ kicking, his car is a fully stock ls2 vette in this first vid and in the far lane is a 400 wheel hp g8

YouTube - 002.wmv

raced him again days later with a very effective mods list, cold air intake/longtube headers/midpipes/custom tune/ thermostat.
this is a good race. my mods are in the signature
YouTube - 001.wmv

wish i knew how to properly link the vids :confused:

Great kill

I quit racing vets unless its really bad azz .most are a waste of gas .. But it is fun to all out spank one like you did good job ..

Niceeee kills, he will go now and get a 100 Nawwzzzzz shot and get your butt so you better be ready for him with 25psi or more. :)

Love it. This will be my exhibit A next time someone tells me "that won't kill a vette". I love how people not into cars know soooo much, haha. Good kill. Thanks for the motivation. Looks like these 6262's are doing pretty good on the street.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T84oyqiH7g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxdolKUlprw[/youtube]

i am awesome at the internetz

thank you sir

Niceeee kills, he will go now and get a 100 Nawwzzzzz shot and get your butt so you better be ready for him with 25psi or more. :)

welp when i get my front tires replaced this next week, ill have a set of heavily modified irons and matching intake that will get dropped on shortly after,with a larger .85 housing that will be an easy 50-80 hp more on only 93.... and if that doesnt suffice, well im still driving around on 120 lbs injectors so ill just fill up with e85, crank it to 27-28 and hope that i dont land in a tree down track :p

Love it. This will be my exhibit A next time someone tells me "that won't kill a vette". I love how people not into cars know soooo much, haha. Good kill. Thanks for the motivation. Looks like these 6262's are doing pretty good on the street.
i like my 6262, its a killer in sheeps clothing, if i had properly stalled the car up then my buddy would of had 8 lbs to deal with out of the hole as opposed to nothing

I love how you can see the front end rise when you hit boost in the 1st video.

By the way....your 115 mph for that 12.3 says you can do mid 11's. :D

Get a good stall converter (3200 would be my guess) and knock that 60ft down.

By the way....your 115 mph for that 12.3 says you can do mid 11's. :D

Get a good stall converter (3200 would be my guess) and knock that 60ft down.

i know, when i made that 12.3 at 115 pass my sixty foot was a 2.29 lol... ive been playing around with my bs3 to get alot of heat in the exhaust so i can run up on my converter for a good holeshot, its a protorque 10.5 that stalls out to about 2600 with 4 psi, and 2800 with 7-8 psi currently, it just kinda takes a while as i feel its super tight

if i could knock off a 1.6- 1.7 60' then i agree. just need to get back to the track :cool:

Is anyone else somewhat surprised that a 400hp C6 got tagged by a 400hp G8? You'd think the weight difference would be significant.

Awesome kills, I'm pretty sure our flying bricks have disproven aerodynamics.....

Is anyone else somewhat surprised that a 400hp C6 got tagged by a 400hp G8? You'd think the weight difference would be significant.

Awesome kills, I'm pretty sure our flying bricks have disproven aerodynamics.....

well the g8 has 400 at the tires, in the first race the vette only had about 340 ish through the auto.. in the second race the vette had a dynojet proven 380 ish to the tires after a few well selected boltons

Boost kicking in at 0:10...HOLY CRAP!

I had an adrenaline spike :biggrin:

Back