UMI Performance Spring Sale! : )

UMI Performance

Supporting Member
Hello Members,

I have been getting alot of requests lately to run some sales to help everyone get ready for spring and summer.

Well here is what I got, we are offering 10% off all our 78-88 G-Body Products and 10% off all QA1 Shocks, Springs and Coil Over kits. Thats a $5 to $40++ savings depending on what you buy.

Online Purchases: If you want to use our online shopping cart you must use the the coupon codes I post below when checking out to get the discount. This sale is only for Turbo Buick members so you will need the codes below.

If you are purchasing a item that is not a QA1 item use code 814496

If you are purchasing a QA1 item only use code 814495

If you are purchasing both a UMI item and a QA1 set up apply one code and then do it again with the other code.

Packages Deals: I have gotten quite a few request for complete packages not shown on our site including adjust. uppers ect. If you do not see a kit you want please email me or call for a quote, I will be glad to do it. We have been just to busy to get them on the site.

All quotes can be emailed to sales@umiperformance.com or give us a call at 814-857-5400

Thanks and Happy Shopping :)
Ryan

I just placed an order for upper/lower non adj. control arms and bushings. Having Paypal as a method of payment is a big plus.

Thanks.
Marc

Originally posted by Marc87GN
I just placed an order for upper/lower non adj. control arms and bushings. Having Paypal as a method of payment is a big plus.

Thanks.
Marc

Thanks for the order Marc :), it is being processed.

I know many do not want to hear this and I hate to say but we are a few days behind on shipping at the moment so please bare with us :(

I received quite a few phone orders this morning as well and I thank them as well.

Thanks for the orders so far :)

We are doing what we can to ship orders as soon as possible.

We also just added a few more kits to our site...feel free to look

Regards,
Ryan

Ryan,

Can your LCA's be done with rubber bushings? Such as the 1LE camaro bushings? Or can the be replaced by the user if they would prefer rubber over poly ?

Thanks,

Clayton

Originally posted by 2GNS4ME
Ryan

Any idea on the delivery date on my lowers?

Joe Puthusseril

Hello Joe,

We were trying to get them out this week but it isnt going to happen. Powder coat was just to backed up. Orders will all be shipping early next week.

Thanks for the patience :)
Ryan

Originally posted by c&cgn
Ryan,

Can your LCA's be done with rubber bushings? Such as the 1LE camaro bushings? Or can the be replaced by the user if they would prefer rubber over poly ?

Thanks,

Clayton

Hello Clayton,

We currently only offer the polyurethane set up, I don't think changing them out would be successful do to our tubing size.

We are very shortly going to be offering the lower arms adjustable with spherical rod ends.

Hope that helps!
Ryan

Originally posted by spoolin86
Ryan,

Any chance parts will be shipping this week?

Robert Cooper

Hello Robert,

Most to all orders shipped today, the ones we couldnt get out today are shipping tomorrow for sure.

Hope that helps :)
Ryan