UMI Performance Updated Web Site W/ Shopping Cart!

UMI Performance

Supporting Member
Hello Members,

We have finally got our website updated here at UMI Performance, if you get a chance please feel free to browse through it. Some of the updates include a online shopping cart, order tracking and your own account. Also some new products have been added as well as many more to come

www.umiperformance.com

Thanks for looking :)
Ryan

did you inprove on the lower rear control arms for the gn's .. some one told me you reinforced the holes for the swaybar?and change the thickness? ..is this correct what was has been done ?price ?

Not Avg 6- I am going to try to run some sales with in the next week. Any certain item you are looking for?

Yes we did do some changes on our lower control arms, we changed the tubing size from 1.625" OD to 1.500" OD but still using .120" wall. The slightly smaller diameter tubing allows for a easier fit with sway bars such as the ATR bar.

Also yes we now reinforce the sway bar holes on the control arms with welded sleeves. We never had a problem in the past nor did we ever have one fail but do to customer concern we enhanced the design. This did change price slightly to $99.99 a pair, still very resonable :)

Regards,
Ryan

Ryan, I installed the UMI rear uppers with new bushings in the differential. They look fantastic. I am very pleased with the new tight ride with no squeaks. Thanks!

Originally posted by TurboGN
Ryan, I installed the UMI rear uppers with new bushings in the differential. They look fantastic. I am very pleased with the new tight ride with no squeaks. Thanks!

Great to hear :D

Sale on adj uppers and ds loop:)Or at least a package with the 2(like the lower/ds loop package you have):)

I just did the shocks and rear springs so I'm definitely looking for upper and lower control arms.

Alright you guys got me :)

I got a few ideas stewing for some sales, within the next day I will post something :)

Thanks again!
Ryan

Ryan,

Don't forget about a complete package sale with adj. uppers, bushings, lowers, loop and hardware. I'll be waiting. :)