You can type here any text you want

Upgraded braking system front and rears

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
I am thinking about going w wilwood 6 piaton front and 4 piston rear discs. i will be doing power manual. do i need to upgrade the brake hard lines? also what bore mc should i use?

Really might want to look into the baer setup. Lots of vendors here carry them.

Www.arizonagn.com

that's where I got mine

No need to upgrade the lines. I got a Wilwood master but it depends on what you want

ive looked at the baer system but theyre a little bit more money. i think like 600 more. and its only 4 piston 4 piston. how did you choose the bore? its a street car maybe track like 3xs a year

You may want to consider the Aerospace components pro street brakes. They have a really nice special going on now and will save you some $$$. Also they recommend an 1 1/8 bore MC with a pedal ratio of 7:1 for manual brakes.

http://aerospacecomponents.com/

thx i almost forgot about them. i am going to price it all out and compare. now i have to learn pedal ratio. thx

thx i almost forgot about them. i am going to price it all out and compare. now i have to learn pedal ratio. thx
Aerospace Components instructions can be downloaded from there website and have a good diagram on the pedal ratio. I did my own research and TRZ makes a really nice adapter bracket for the manual brake cylinder.
AG.

We also sell the BAER brake kit's too and right now we are offering a 10% discount on them so you would most likely save that added $600!

BAER does also have the 6 piston / 6 piston set ups for the Regal and they also came out with their own BAER brake master cylinder now which will be available after the new year...

The bore size depends on what braking system you have and what the manufacture recommends for their set up... If you buy brakes from us we will set you up with the Proper brakes for your brake system.. BAER's new "Remaster" master cylinder comes available in many different bore sizes to fit all the different brake systems used on our Regal's today... (Vacuum, Hydroboost, Powermaster)

Back