upgraded to windows 10

T- Type Tim

Vice Chairman
was $149 and took about an hour.. no complaints....did not back anything up just pulled the trigger.....hope i didnt use up all my good luck for the day

Lol, I just upgrade from dial-up 2 years ago to DSL! No more, "You've got mail" :LOL:

love it .. I still have my aol account and pay for it :p

81789902_10219224762843905_84112437661401088_o.jpg

love it .. I still have my aol account and pay for it :p

View attachment 349934

Awesome! I still use an old Sears-(Craftsman haha) SR-1000 typewriter when I need to do an important document and people ask why don't you print it. The sound of those keys hitting the paper is it's own special music of a simpler time. They can laugh but when all this electronic crap and internet goes down we'll still be able to communicate because 90% of people can't even write anymore. That is if the USPS is still operating.

yep it made you commit to typing and taught discipline ..bc if you messed up you usually had to start over .. I hated that ...but important lessons learned in the big scheme of things from a simple typewriter :geek:

yep it made you commit to typing and taught discipline ..bc if you messed up you usually had to start over .. I hated that ...but important lessons learned in the big scheme of things from a simple typewriter :geek:

Even with the correct-a-word you can still see there was a mistake so have to watch and think. Heck, we even were required to take typing for a semester in 8th grade. Mrs. Parks, little Asian lady. Can still here 30 machines going.
You still have AOL!!! I thought I shut the lights off thinking I was their last customer. They should be paying you. :eek:

yeah they should be paying me.. WTF... I think I pay 2.99 month .. that's an extra cheeseburger :p