UTI Block Party April 22, 2017

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from

There was a wild turn out. It was one of the largest gatherings of Turbo Regals short of Bowling Green or one of the Texas Buick Nationals.

Is it possible to surpass the last year turn out. Only time will tell.

Be great to see any and all, so come on out .

It was a huge turn out, hope to be all back together by then, need to spread the word on FB and with others on Text.

I was there last time, it was great. If we are doing it again I'm in for sure!

Woke up late and missed it last time. Had I known that soo many Turbo Buicks would be there I would have, but my car wasn't running at the time. Won't miss it this time!

My GNS gauge cluster is in route but probably wont be in my hands this week and my speedo assm is out so the wife has agreed to make a road trip Sat so I can enjoy some more GN's. Hope you guys are all parked together.

You guys got any pics from last event?
I'm in.
UTIBuick14.jpg
UTIBuick17.jpg
UTIBuick19.jpg
UTIBuick22.jpg

Oh damn that is this Saturday. That sneaked up on me but I can be there I get off of work at 2pm.

I sure WANT to be there, but it shows rain here in Houston Sat am, and Irving shows rain Sat am. Although the rain shows to stop by mid afternoon in Irving, my car would be filthy after the drive. I'm also considering driving my daily, just to see you guys, and the TR's. I just got a message from David ( robertf ), and I may caravan with him ?? I have a show Sunday morning here in Houston, and meeting another TR owner for breakfast. It would be a busy weekend. Oh, did I mention I don't even get off work until 6am on Sat morning... I got some thinking to do.

The forecast here is rain from about 7pm Friday to about 9am on Saturday.

Ok I remember seeing those pics awhile back. I thought, damn I'd love to have been there.

I dont have time to clean my car but I'll be there

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have a show in the morn that I committed to, if the planets align and I get out of my afternoon commitments, I hope to be there....2 shows in one day!

And yhe rain should be long gone and to the south east by 6am.

Don't think I'm gonna make today. Had some things pop up I need to take care of. Get some good pics!

Gonna head on over there . Not sure of the weather. I'll see about some pix .

I had a great time. Saw some cars I hadn't seen before and got to see some people I hadn't seen in a while. Saw Larry J, and got to shoot the bull about the shhh,street racing , that used to take place around Dallas decades ago. Hard to believe it has been so long ago and I'm that old.
If you didn't make it you missed out, it was a great time.
No pix but I saw David Newton take a bunch, maybe he will post em up. Funny how fast the event goes and then people start leaving. Need to remember to pull the phone out next time.