You can type here any text you want

V-tec goes BWAAAAAAAA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GW2

kind of a funny story in my opinion. So I used to work night shifts at home depot. one night i neglected to bring a lunch so i decided to go for a cruise on my lunch break. i pull up to a red light and a brand new honda civic SI vtec with terrible yellow fog light and a fart can pulls up. needless to say that was all he had, i full throttled off the light, and had to let off because he was so far behind immediately. I figure he just wanted to see me go more then he thought he had a chance, but he pulls up at the next light and i rolled down my window and he says "hey nice car man!" I said thanks and drove away. pitty i couldnt say the same for him :D

Virtual Torqueless Emo Car

kind of a funny story in my opinion. So I used to work night shifts at home depot. one night i neglected to bring a lunch so i decided to go for a cruise on my lunch break. i pull up to a red light and a brand new honda civic SI vtec with terrible yellow fog light and a fart can pulls up. needless to say that was all he had, i full throttled off the light, and had to let off because he was so far behind immediately. I figure he just wanted to see me go more then he thought he had a chance, but he pulls up at the next light and i rolled down my window and he says "hey nice car man!" I said thanks and drove away. pitty i couldnt say the same for him :D

See signature :biggrin:

lol. I dont get why they think they have fast cars, i mean they are decent enough cars i suppose but you cant race a muscle car in a stock civic.

It's because they watched this certain movie that depicted Honda Civics with wings, fart can mufflers and tons of stickers as fast cars. So now they think a 15 second 1/4 mile import that has all of that is "fast".

And because of this same movie, they also think the acronym for nitrous oxide systems is pronounced "naawwss"

We have one So Cal guy who trolls the board from time to time...INLINE4....his little turbo Acura goes deep into the 10's...so there are some killers out there.

But I agree....the average fart can V-Tech is little more than annoying...

homo **** boxes

God I hate hondas and their moronic complex owners that think Japan is the center of automotive performance

More like automotive failure.

We have one So Cal guy who trolls the board from time to time...INLINE4....his little turbo Acura goes deep into the 10's...so there are some killers out there.

Yeah I've seen him call a few people out on here ...
Oh and to be honest even though Fast and The Furious was pure doo-doo butter the only Civics in that movie were the ones to rob the Semis wasn't it?...I remember verything else was S200's, V-Dubs, Ford Lightnings, Dodge Challengers, Maxima's, Supras, RX-7's and some others.?

So tru especially around So Cal. There are a few tho that are like :eek: mostly k20,b20, or b18 forced induced. On avg most of the kids that have them are NA B18s and little b16,d16 or ZC jdm non vtec 1.6's.

Back