V6 81 Malibu...Turbo

wavess

wavess
Dec 5, 2006
texas
Well I thought I would share my car with you guys. Its an 81 malibu that started as a 267 v8(115hp sad) and its been under construction for a little over a year now. Im not all the way done with it. I still have a few finishing touches to do, just getting around to them has been a challenge. Special thanks to Mike Dopkins for all the parts and help that I got along the way;)

miguelito

Jun 15, 2005
Visit site
Yeah 50 miles on drivetrain when the accident happen .
The drivetrain and mods were done bye the late Eric Shultz and the guys at dyno tech in nj it was worth every penny . Motor 30 over je pistons comp cam 218 ported steel head t&d roller rockers 72lbs injectors 400 trams with art Carr converter t66 turbo custom 3.5 inch stainless steel down pipe with single shot stainless exhaust hr parts sway bar custom driveshaft ect ect ect .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

flamed86gn

May 20, 2009
This car is a super nice ride this brother did this car right and pics don't do it justice seeing the attention to detail in person has you looking a long time with a smile on your face

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

wavess

wavess
Dec 5, 2006
texas
Yes I used the stock buick cross member. I had to get the extension that runs along the frame. It fit nice with little issues. Ill get some pics and post some.

Top Bottom