You can type here any text you want

Very Nice Restored 87 GN Astro Roof For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNJesse

I wanna run tens
1987 Buick Grand National for sale.
The car is 85% restored. It has a fresh beutiful black paint job on it. Very clean interior. new poly body mounts. new fuel lines. and lots of other new stuff i cant even think of right now. it is very very very straight and looks awesome. Brand new Weld pro star wheels. 275/60/15 BFG drag radials in back.
MOTOR:
Rebuilt stock bottom end.
ported and polished heads with bigger valves.
204-214 cam
ported intake
62mm throttle body
42.5 pound injectors (but needs bigger ones because of turbo size)
TE63-1 turbo
340 Walboro fuel pump

TRANS:
Rebuilt 200-4R with all kinds of goodies. Built to handle the power of a ten second car.
Midwest Billet 3,200 Stall.

Rear end:
Has brand new Richmond 3:42 ring and pinion and all new bearings.

Interior:
interior looks awesome. very clean. Has astro roof. Dual gauge pod. have white face Phantom Autometer gauges, boost, oil pressure, water temp, and outside mount fuel pressure. B and M ratchet shifter fitted in stock counsil.

I had the body off the frame and painted the frame and floor with POR 15.

Alright, the thing is, the car isnt done. the car has never been started. to make it run it needs a downpipe and wastegate, thermostat, spark plug wires, vaccuum block, turbo drain hose.
A/c and heater box has been removed and a cover was put in its place. i have lots of work, money, and time into this car. the reason im selling it is because its way too expensive of a car for an 18 year old kid. I am going to continue to finish the car so the price will keep goin up. i am asking $14,000 O.B.O. i would consider trades for an LS1 car or maybe an old muscle car.
If you have any questions my email is ihaveafirebird@msn.com or my number is 847-909-2156. Thanks

Jesse.

Back