Vsicks Turbobuick memeber

Ramondo

TURBOjones
Purchase a set of champion ported irons from ediberto yesterday. I paid through PayPal and was gonna have family pick up heads for me as I'm in Colorado and the heads in Chicago. This morning he tells me PayPal told him not to give me the heads because I paid with a stolen credit card. I called PayPal and they said no such thing. They showed me that the money was in his account which he keeps claiming is not. I opened a claim with PayPal over this and tried to explain to seller that he was lying and I wouldn't be able to stop a payment if PayPal said I paid with a stolen card. I have all proof cards not bogus I even sent him screen shots of the card, my address and my billing address. I did pay with buyers protection. PayPal even sent me a email stating suspicious activity with this guy's account that's what raised a red flag.Now I contact him and he is saying he doesn't have the money and that PayPal told him not to give me anything. I open a case already but this guy is a fraud external Is vsicks

That's really frustrating, to say the least. I hope it works out and you get your heads.
Best of luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-094508.png
    Screenshot_20180907-094508.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 79
I brought the head yesterday . Now he saying he doesn't have the money in his PayPal when I asked for a refund. I asked him what happen to the money he said PayPal told him the card was stolen. This only came up because I asked for a refund before that there was never a problem. PayPal just up and called him at the exact moment I wanted a refund and the money disappeared into paypal. Idk if PayPal or any financial institution would let you cancel a payment on a stolen credit card especially if your the person the suppose to have stolen the card. All I want is a refund vsicks your shady

I have no horse in this race .. I've bought plenty of parts from Vsicks ... never had a problem .. actually was one that delivered quickly on the parts I bought and was very proactive with shipment info .. maybe just a misunderstanding here

I have no horse in this race .. I've bought plenty of parts from Vsicks ... never had a problem .. actually was one that delivered quickly on the parts I bought and was very proactive with shipment info .. maybe just a misunderstanding here
No It wasn't a miss understandings. When I went to have it pick-up. PayPal called him and told him not to is what he saying

Sounds like PayPal fucked up. It wouldn't be the first time.

Ramondo got his money back, Slicks still has his heads. You're both beating a dead horse, so your both suffering self inflicted credibility issues due to not letting it go.

Maybe it's time you both do.

Just my view from 1000 ft up.

Ok me and vsicks are going to try this again. Having a family member pick up locally since I'm in Colorado and he in the windy city. Still have agreement that if heads don't checkout I'll be refunded. Doing this without PayPal. Cash in hand DEAL. Let's hope we both are happy with the deal

Ok me and vsicks are going to try this again. Having a family member pick up locally since I'm in Colorado and he in the windy city. Still have agreement that if heads don't checkout I'll be refunded. Doing this without PayPal. Cash in hand DEAL. Let's hope we both are happy with the deal
Vsicks a Good Guy misunderstanding on both parts nice to do business