Walbro 430 pump. How much power can it support on E85?

We run one in our e85 car. Haven't had it long enough to find the limit. I'm sure my injectors will be the limit before the pump

I'm running 120's. I find conflicting answers. Some say 550 to 700 hp.

You have a voltage adder?

Thanks

It depends on how much boost is being run. Like every other pump, volume drops off as pressure rises.

Put one in a buddies car, but haven't maxed it out yet.

At some point I found a flow curve showing 355LPH @ 13.5v, 70psi.
So @13.5V and 70psi it should be able to support 95lb injectors, about 693HP at .845bsfc (flywheel) But not much margin if any....

Add a voltbooster and maybe it can do 15-20% more? Hard to say, haven't seen any data at 16V. I estimate it could almost support SMP 120's.

I wouldn't hesitate to run one with 120's and a volt booster and just keep in mind that at 90% or so injector duty you better be watching that fuel pressure with a transducer to be sure it's 1:1 with boost rise.

I have one with the low amp boost a pump and it pops the fuse if I turn up the boost a pump. So I have to change to the higher amp version.

I run one with 80s on e85. I dont have a hp number for you but it keeps up at over 30lb boost on a stock head engine. Running low 11s at 117 so far. I also run a Caspers volt booster with it.

I run one with 80s on e85. I dont have a hp number for you but it keeps up at over 30lb boost on a stock head engine. Running low 11s at 117 so far. I also run a Caspers volt booster with it.
That's pretty awesome. I've got a hot wired. Lp255 and am thinking seriously about going with Eric's 80 lb injectors and his e85 chip. Stock turbo , Duttnecked stk IC , Will it be enough to run 11.90s w/ 25 lbs of boost?

That's pretty awesome. I've got a hot wired. Lp255 and am thinking seriously about going with Eric's 80 lb injectors and his e85 chip. Stock turbo , Duttnecked stk IC , Will it be enough to run 11.90s w/ 25 lbs of boost?

I'm running a Walbro 255 with 60lb injectors on E85. I'm around 11.30's-.40's in 1/4 and completely maxed out. Stock engine, turbo, intercooler and D5.
About to upgrade fuel pump and injectors to probably 80's. Going to remove voltage booster.

I maxed my 80s out on e85 and 430 pump ,580 HP

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    622.9 KB · Views: 256
I'm running a Walbro 255 with 60lb injectors on E85. I'm around 11.30's-.40's in 1/4 and completely maxed out. Stock engine, turbo, intercooler and D5.
About to upgrade fuel pump and injectors to probably 80's. Going to remove voltage booster.

Put a DW pump in it .. leave the booster .. go with 80's and go with a 44 .. proven hi 10 second setup .. over and over
Faster than that setup and you start breaking parts pretty quick and it starts to get pricey ... run it at that level and it will last

Ditch the 255 pump .. put in a DW300 .. put in 80's and a TE44 or TA49 ... it will run 11.50's for you all day providing you can tune to any extent ..

Do some research on here .. lots and lots of posts with information regarding combos and setups that just plain work and they are VERY simple setups with minimal parts changing

Put a DW pump in it .. leave the booster .. go with 80's and go with a 44 .. proven hi 10 second setup .. over and over
Faster than that setup and you start breaking parts pretty quick and it starts to get pricey ... run it at that level and it will last

I don't trust the booster, it seems to be doing more bad than good. Ruined my alternator and now either my coil pack or mass air ?. Caspers claims it won't go over 15.9, but I've got it data logged at 16.1-16.2. Just way too much.

Debating on going to the SD2 chip. You still running mass air ?.