You can type here any text you want

wanna trade for stage 2 tr

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

plowboy72

1966 Chevelle

CAR IS TURNKEY!!!

15:1 496, 2 bolt block, filled 1/2 way with block filler, billet 4 bolt splayed caps, eagle 4340 crank and rods(l-19 bolts), weisco 15:1 pistons, speed pro rings, fully ported dart 345 pro 1s, matched with intake, 1150 dominator, nx gemini quad kit, howe radiator, aerospace water pump, aerospace vaccum pump, summit alternator, MSD flying magnent crank trigger and low profile crank trigger distributor, taylor 409 wires, nology coil, coated lemmon stepped headers, 4" dynomax bullets.

Wilwood heavy duty discs in front, drums in back, moroso line lock, built glide huges pro brake, 5000 emerald converter, 9" w/ 4.11s and spool 35 spline moser axles. Cage was certed, but expired, will pass again no problem. Fits up to 31x14 tires, 31x10.5Ws are on it now. Magnaflow pro start 500 fuel pump, magnaflow regulator for carb, holley reg for nitrous. MSD 7AL3. 16 gallon fuel cell. All autometer gauges, hurst pistol grip shifter. Chute mount behind license plate, but dont have the chute anymore. Motor should be making around 850+hp. Will run in the 9's on motor.

No passes since built, fresh converter.
4 link rear suspension.
The car isn't street friendly but technically it is street legal. The brake lights and turn signals need to be hooked up but thats the only thing it needs to be street legal.

Asking $20,000 obo. Or trade for a stage 2 buick.

traded

is this the car u traded for ur GN?

Originally posted by plowboy72
ttt

Ok since nobody with a stage 2 car is interested I'd consider a trade for a really clean tr but it must be atleast a mid 10sec car or be super clean if its slower than 10s. Someone help me out here. I need another buick!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm willing to give some cash with it for the right stage 2 car!

Attachments

• letzrun1 (medium) (wince).jpg
    letzrun1 (medium) (wince).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 482
Originally posted by plowboy72
I'm willing to give some cash with it for the right stage 2 car!

car looks great!!!!! send me some pics when u get some free time. bump for the man on a mission.

See, this is why I'm kinda glad no-one has stepped up and bought my T.....it wouldn't be long before I would have to find another Buick.... :biggrin: Hang in there Allan, somebody will want that Chevelle. Then you can rejoin the whistlin 6 club..... :biggrin:

Back