You can type here any text you want

wannabe ricer gets schooled in burnouts

• Thread starter Thread starter cd7
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
C

cd7

ricer gets schooled in burnouts (turbo diesel style)

tonight at our local meeting place (mcdonalds lol) with 4 top notch trucks sitting there of my friends this guy pulls in with a 4 door focus with an aluminum wing, graphics, and all we saw under the hood was a cold air, and he was saying how great it was, now he was about 25-30 and kept talking in circles and nothing made sense, he pulled in and my one friends brother says "is your car fast" and he says "its fast enough for me" so i laugh then later he starts talking supercharger when we start challenging his car and its almightyness, so i said "but you said your car was already fast enough for you so dont waste your money on mods" oh well, so he is talking about stuff thats so exaggerated its hilarious, so i told him that he was gonna have to demostrate, so i said either race this one truck which is pretty quick and i know would win or give us a proper burnout so he does this gay one front wheel thing on a turn that would have embarrased me so he came back around and i said we were going to demonstrate real power, so i get in with my ride who is running a '01 dodge cummins H.O. with a nice exhaust and a little bit more that can sidestep a clutch like nothing so we get some boost (3k rpms lol) and he lights up these tires and we sit there doin this for like 10 seconds (michelins, so hard they dont wear down) and we left so we met back up with the boys and they said all the guy said was i need a truck again, it was kinda funny his car did have an exhaust with no can and some pretty small "performance" rims, not really a kill or buick related but kinda funny at the time, what i didnt get is a performance riced 4 door car ??? oh well

Back