Want to build a TSA car and have ?'s

UDLOSE

Looking at building my sunday driver into a TSA car to compete and I have a couple questions. Can you use a line lock? Can downpipe be made fully 2.5 in, stocker necks down, if it is stock appearing? What are some combos that people are using that already compete in TSA? Thanks Jim

Want to build a TSA car and have ???….From UDLOSE

For UDLOSE: 1. Yes, you can have a line lock and proportioning valve as "long as it is not visible under the hood or have visibly modified fluid lines
or any parts that extend below the lower frame line of the car. No wires or switches may be visible inside the passenger
compartment."
2. Downpipe.. "Original diameter one piece downpipe(2.5" max)
3. Stock diameter one piece crossover pipe, does not have to neck down on either end
The above items are all in the rules.

Please note that everything has to appear as if the vehicle just came off of the trailer from the GM factory. Mandril bending a pipe to maintain a
constant diameter is ok. Reshaping a pipe to a different direction, etc., from the original configuration, even if the size is the same is not acceptable.
Again…. the key is stock appearing. Please read the rules very carefully! No shortcuts!

Two cars were disqualified last year. One had an unauthorized mod to the air cleaner. That owner corrected it and was requalified. The other car
had non stock rear trailing arm bushings(zerktype) which are not stock/original. That vehicle remained disqualified.

If you have any other questions, feel free to address them to me. Thanks for your inquiry,

The Colonel