WANTED to BUY: NOS Rear Bumper Fillers

reggie44

WANTED to BUY: NOS GM rear bumper fillers for 1987 Buick Turbo Regal in original SEALED (never opened) GM factory packaging preferably with original GM part # tags still attached and GM dealer tags.

Please PM price and pictures and contact information.

Thank you.
Jason

Once again...I think Richard Clark has every set known to exist.

I pulled mine and replaced it with a Spoolfool I’ll see what kind shape they are in bud

They are still out there. I had an nos set of what I believe was the last batch made. They weren't in boxes they were in plastic. Gm packed them wrong so I opened the packaging and propped them up properly in my closet to preserve their shape.

5 years later I sold them for enough money to buy two full sets of gbodyparts reproductions for both of my cars and I don't regret it for a second. The reproductions fit as good as the originals and probably better material quality.

But NOS sets are still out there. If it means that much to you.

I have the two front oem gm bumper fillers that are brand new never used that I will sell, I was going to put them on my car,but my car is way to far from stock and didn't want to waste using these oem bumper fillers on my car,figured I would save them for some one doing a oem resto or someones non modded gn

qwksht - thanks for your reply to my wanted ad! I actually have a new front NOS set and been looking for a set of NOS rear for a while... I seem to come across a lot of fronts but no rear NOS fillers. Thank you.

I have the two front oem gm bumper fillers that are brand new never used that I will sell, I was going to put them on my car,but my car is way to far from stock and didn't want to waste using these oem bumper fillers on my car,figured I would save them for some one doing a oem resto or someones non modded gn

Do you still have the front fillers? if so, how much shipped?