waste gate

turbo415707

Is my waste gate solenoid have one hose running to it turbo and wastegate t off to solenoid I was wondering why my solenoid has an open port on it is that how its suppose to be?

Is my waste gate solenoid have one hose running to it turbo and wastegate t off to solenoid I was wondering why my solenoid has an open port on it is that how its suppose to be?
Its a single port waste gate like I said hose going to wastegate t off to turbo then out to the solenoid I have two ports coming out solenoid nothing going to other port is that how it is?

Don't plug the open port. Supposed to be that way. That port is supposed to have a foam filter on the end but you can run it without the filter.

I might have an extra foam filter lying around. PM me your address if you want it and I'll send it to you (provided I can find the darn thing).

I might have an extra foam filter lying around. PM me your address if you want it and I'll send it to you (provided I can find the darn thing).
My power brake booster is connected to one of my throttle body port the bigest port is that right?

My power brake booster is connected to one of my throttle body port the bigest port is that right?
Something like this?
Vacuum brakes.jpg