Vodka preference

Who's all drinking alcohol while replying to this thread ????? Get another 30 replies and I personally proclaim this thread STICKY.. And Screwdrivers the official drink @ the National:p.. Bottom Up's..

I think the OP has earn Sticky thread. Although I think some of you guys were drinking alcohol while replying to this thread. It all started with what type of Vodka you prefer. then it took a turn on talking about women... then a seventies fashion show and ended with throwback Thursday, Detroit style . Lol...

Vodka , at the end of the day is bout the same to me . Burnett's day in day out is the best . Now if anyone drinks way to much your gonna have a major hangover . But when it comes to cold weather I love Booker's , Makers or Woodford . Ice and very small splash of water .

I first thought wow, he loves Cory Booker's! Double checked online and a relief to see its a bourbon. When its cold how about a shot of blackberry brandy. Irish coffee. :)

[QUOTE="KC87, post: 3894659, member: 29772"
gbrandy. :)
[/QUOTE]
When we use to duck hunt we had a little " Warm you up " in the duck blind . Called " Sunrise Surprise " . Half Crown and half Peach Brandy " , Before you judge give it a snort . And yes I'm a redneck from MS

[QUOTE="KC87, post: 3894659, member: 29772"
gbrandy. :)
When we use to duck hunt we had a little " Warm you up " in the duck blind . Called " Sunrise Surprise " . Half Crown and half Peach Brandy " , Before you judge give it a snort . And yes I'm a redneck from MS
[/QUOTE]

Ya know, I actually have both in storage right now. I'll tie the requisite red hankie around my neck before trying. :LOL:

I am not a fan of the french, but Grey Goose is my favorite vodka! I love a good martini. I deny myself the pleasure for months at a time because I really could drink a few every day.

To the vodka drinkers, what is your favorite vodka? (P.S. I am on my third double as i write this. I love beer, but it likes me no longer.)
Khor or Tito's right here. Or my friend's special home made batch from Finland.

Grey Goose had a massive ad campaign touting how they were the best long before they had distilled their first bottle!! Placebo planted. In every blind taste test to date it fails miserably to cheap no name brands. I like the cheapest 100 proof I can find.

Grey Goose had a massive ad campaign touting how they were the best long before they had distilled their first bottle!! Placebo planted. In every blind taste test to date it fails miserably to cheap no name brands. I like the cheapest 100 proof I can find.
svedka .. low price and pretty darn good

It's being reported that Hillary has had vodka injected suppositories made. Anyone know what brand she's specified?:p:oops::LOL:

An alcohol enema, also known colloquially as butt-chugging or boofing, is the act of introducing alcohol into the rectum and colon via the anus, i.e., as an enema. This method of alcohol consumption can be dangerous and even deadly because it leads to faster intoxication since the alcohol is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and bypasses the body's ability to reject the toxin by vomiting.

Two reported techniques specific to alcohol enemas are by inserting into the rectum either an alcohol-soaked tampon[1] or tubing connected to a funnel into which alcohol is poured,[2] known as a beer bong.

I can't make this stuff up :p

I think she prefers Aristocrat Vodka .. because that's what she thinks she is :LOL:

An alcohol enema, also known colloquially as butt-chugging or boofing, is the act of introducing alcohol into the rectum and colon via the anus, i.e., as an enema. This method of alcohol consumption can be dangerous and even deadly because it leads to faster intoxication since the alcohol is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and bypasses the body's ability to reject the toxin by vomiting.

Two reported techniques specific to alcohol enemas are by inserting into the rectum either an alcohol-soaked tampon[1] or tubing connected to a funnel into which alcohol is poured,[2] known as a beer bong.

I can't make this stuff up :p

I think she prefers Aristocrat Vodka .. because that's what she thinks she is :LOL:

How does someone know so much about "emenas"? Never mind, don't want to know! :poop: :ROFLMAO:
P.S. We're not pc here, its asshole, not rectum. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Carry on.

How does someone know so much about "emenas"? Never mind, don't want to know! :poop: :ROFLMAO:
P.S. We're not pc here, its asshole, not rectum. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Carry on.
straight off wikipedia LOL and you know I use to work in the ER :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: many stories about that

straight off wikipedia LOL and you know I use to work in the ER :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: many stories about that

Oh yeah, forgot. That one lost thread had some things about the funny guys coming into emergency room with implements stuck in their rearends butt they didn't know how they got there. Really gross but my cousin's son was an orderly at the hospital for a while and one of "them" was on his floor for whatever but he had to change his diaper sometimes and wash him and the damn thing was just about turned inside out from too much wookie. Sure glad I didn't have to see it. Oh yeah, he said the freak even made a pass at him. :sick::sick::sick: