Well at least I keep getting problems I haven't seen before!!

Hot Air Beast

Hot Air Lover
OK so I finally got my WOT problem fixed by swapping out the coil pac. Ran great from Florida back to Canada. No problem for about a month now, until a couple of nights ago. I went to move it into the garage and it won't turn over. FP/headlights/radio/interior lights all work fine. I turn the key and nothing. All battery draws remain the same (no dimming) just no connection to the starter.

Any ideas?

Probably the brushes in the starter are not seated from wear. Smack the starter with a heavy wrench a few times and see if it turns over

Test light purple wire on starter. If it gets hot when you turn the key buy a mini starter beating on the starter will show you what’s wrong but it’s going to leave you again I promise

Will try that but I am convinced it is the ignition lock tumbler cylinder. Just came home in the evening and in the dark and noticed the time on the radio was on in the GN. Got in and had trouble turning it off - looks like the tumbler has twisted out of range to make the contact to try to start. go figure!