You can type here any text you want

Well does my car now look like a sleeper?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Since my car was a factory chrome turbo car and the previous owner only changed out the headlamp bezels, taillamp bezels and grille to the black out style, I decided it would be cheaper to return it chrome.

I like the WO2 black out option better, but then again I'm sort of hoping this gives my car more of a sleeper look without looking too much like grandpa's car. Too many people have seen only the blackened out lamp bezels and nothing else of the car just sitting in the garage and automatically knew what type of car this was.

Anyways let me know what you think...these are new pics of my car in chrome....

Here's the new pics...

Attachments

• 4-28-2010 001.jpg
    4-28-2010 001.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 730
  • 4-28-2010 002.jpg
    4-28-2010 002.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 718
  • 4-28-2010 003.jpg
    4-28-2010 003.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 726
  • 4-28-2010 004.jpg
    4-28-2010 004.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 732
I LOVE a sleeper! I've had GNs, etc but the one I have listed in my sig has been the most enjoyable. It's great "flying under the radar" in so many ways. Hard to beat a white Turbo Regal too. The chrome trim just gives that grandma/ grandpa look which isn't a bad thing IMHO. The only double takes you'll get on the street are true gearheads that know what you actually have.

You need some regal wire wheels to look even more like a base regal!

im partial to the chrome T's....looks great...:biggrin:

Looks good. Do you want to trade those blackout turn signals for some chrome ones?

Looks, good. Diddo if you want the true sleeper on the wire wheels. Pull the hood emblems and maybe a no bubble hood and you will be the granny car.

Looks good. Do you want to trade those blackout turn signals for some chrome ones?

Sure. I've been wanting some chrome ones for awhile now.

How can we arrange this? I'm going to be leaving for NC in a few days. Maybe I can meet you somewhere along I-40?

Here's some recent shots I took of it just before it went to the track.

Attachments

• Drag tires 001.jpg
    Drag tires 001.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 299
  • Drag tires 002.jpg
    Drag tires 002.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 303
Back