Well Kids, I'm pretty excited!!

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I have a whole pile of parts headed out to Turbo Lou for assembly next Friday...........

It's been over a year in the gathering of everything. :D This engine is going to be a monster......

So friggin' excited!!!!!!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 273
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 289
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 276
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Keep up posted when you get this beast running!! I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.

30 over Stock 109 block, JE pistons , Stroker crank, T/A Stage 1 SE heads, Crower 586 lift intake, 574 lift exhaust roller cam, Precision 6466 SP CEA DBB turbo, external waste gate , 2800 stall converter.

Cool that your able to keep the convrter so tight, gonna be impressive on the street to say the least

What fuel are you going to be running with the new motor ?? E85 would be nice .

What fuel are you going to be running with the new motor ?? E85 would be nice .

Yes, it would. Joe Telesca is building the fuel system from pump to fuel rail. His system is very, very nice and will be the perfect upgrade to my car, as I was running on the ragged edge of the Red's 300 w/ a hot wire kit anyway. Initially I will be running pump 91 + alky injection w/ 90lb injectors.

I have an SD2 chip waiting in the wings and will wait to see how she runs on what already had me in the mid/low 10's on the old combo and will tune or change from that baseline. No sense in making wholesale engine management changes until she gets some shakedown time.

I will say this....

I just showed way more of my hand than I ever have on the board.

Now, I will get some smart ass come in and tell me what I should do differently....

The thing is, no one knows what Lou will change up, tweak and/or revise as he will see fit to make my car run like a scalded dog.... Neither do I. That's the cool part about Lou.

That's also why I absolutely trust him. ABSOLUTELY trust him.
If you want it done right, and you are willing to listen to what MAY be best for you, go to LOU!!!

My newest iteration will be a MONSTER.

Just watch......

Last edited:
I mistakenly said "MAY" be best for your TR, I should have said "WILL" be best for your TR.

Period.

I will say this....

I just showed way more of my hand than I ever have on the board.

Now, I will get some smart ass come in and tell me what I should do differently....

The thing is, no one knows what Lou will change up, tweak and/or revise as he will see fit to make my car run like a scalded dog.... Neither do I. That's the cool part about Lou.

That's also why I absolutely trust him. ABSOLUTELY trust him.
If you want it done right, and you are willing to listen to what MAY be best for you, go to LOU!!!

My newest iteration will be a MONSTER.

Just watch......

WOW!! Looks like brown sandy claws has been very good to you! Lots of play purties!!

Now, what you should have done,,,,,

Lmao!! Just kidding, but, I’m sure it’s coming too!!!

Can’t wait to see the white knight back in business!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a whole pile of parts headed out to Turbo Lou for assembly next Friday...........

It's been over a year in the gathering of everything. :D This engine is going to be a monster......

So friggin' excited!!!!!!
Sounds like it's going to be a nasty combo that's going out for blood. Good luck!