Westside500 aka Warren Moore

Rodney87GN

Think twice before buying anything from this guy. On Oct 26, 2006 I sent a postal money order for $900 for a set of ported irons he had. He received it on Oct 31, 2006. Fast forward to today...I still haven't received sh1t!! It's been 4 months and no results. No heads or even a refund like he said he would do. I PM'd him twice and emailed him once in the past couple of weeks and has not responded to any of them.

He's given me a ton of excuses....

1) His good friend died and has to deal with moving his stuff and what not. Ok, I can understand that. Some things are more important than someones parts. No problem. I gave him ample time to compose himself and try again. Still no heads....

2) He said he gave it to his friend to ship while he was taking care of personal business. He said he would take care of it himself and I give him the benefit of the doubt. Still no heads...

3) He said that his friend with a UPS business account sent them. I asked for a tracking number....he didn't give me one. This set off a red light in my head that he probably didn't send them. Oh yeah...still no heads.

4) He said that he is trying to "track them down". Again that all elusive tracking number sure would be handy. I told him if it's lost he can file a claim with UPS. I'm hoping he was smart enough to insure them....but then again you can't insure something that YOU DIDN'T SEND IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

5) My last communication with him was thru PM on Jan 27, 2007. I told him I can't wait any longer and want a refund for 900$. He said he would "take care of it". You guessed it...no heads OR a refund.

Warren, I gave you my number to call me if you want and we can talk about this. I have been extremely patient with you and didn't want to air our business on an open forum. But your lack of communication and total disregard of ethical business practices leaves me no choice.

You always preach about handling things like an adult...but dude it's been 4 MONTHS...you can't tell me with a straight face that I'm being totally unreasonable. Like I told you in my last PM to you, PROVE ME WRONG!!!

Think twice before buying anything from this guy. On Oct 26, 2006 I sent a postal money order for $900 for a set of ported irons he had. He received it on Oct 31, 2006. Fast forward to today...I still haven't received sh1t!! It's been 4 months and no results. No heads or even a refund like he said he would do. I PM'd him twice and emailed him once in the past couple of weeks and has not responded to any of them.

He's given me a ton of excuses....

1) His good friend died and has to deal with moving his stuff and what not. Ok, I can understand that. Some things are more important than someones parts. No problem. I gave him ample time to compose himself and try again. Still no heads....

2) He said he gave it to his friend to ship while he was taking care of personal business. He said he would take care of it himself and I give him the benefit of the doubt. Still no heads...

3) He said that his friend with a UPS business account sent them. I asked for a tracking number....he didn't give me one. This set off a red light in my head that he probably didn't send them. Oh yeah...still no heads.

4) He said that he is trying to "track them down". Again that all elusive tracking number sure would be handy. I told him if it's lost he can file a claim with UPS. I'm hoping he was smart enough to insure them....but then again you can't insure something that YOU DIDN'T SEND IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

5) My last communication with him was thru PM on Jan 27, 2007. I told him I can't wait any longer and want a refund for 900$. He said he would "take care of it". You guessed it...no heads OR a refund.

Warren, I gave you my number to call me if you want and we can talk about this. I have been extremely patient with you and didn't want to air our business on an open forum. But your lack of communication and total disregard of ethical business practices leaves me no choice.

You always preach about handling things like an adult...but dude it's been 4 MONTHS...you can't tell me with a straight face that I'm being totally unreasonable. Like I told you in my last PM to you, PROVE ME WRONG!!!

i hope he comes through. But 4 months?? best of luck bro. I hate when people give you the turb arounds.

F'ing amazing.. this is the reason WHY i don't buy stuff on the internet.. you can NEVER trust anyone..

sorry to hear about your problem man..

Yeah That Sux....

and i just saw another post aboust screwing a guy over on a turbo.... this makes it that much harder to trust anyone.... and i :rolleyes: THOUGHT we had a close knit community... i wonder if the MODs can start banning people that screw people over multiple times..... or eve none time for that matter:mad: :mad:

i would'nt say banned them, because that will make some other people clueless about what is going on,and then get screwed by the same scammers,if you see what im saying here. Westside500 hope you come through with all of this ordeal, lots of trust is being lost in the buick community because of your lack of communication,and so forth.. pulled through bud,this **** aint looking good for you. peace

alittlev6

TOTALLY NO EXCUSE FOR NO PARTS IN 4 MONTHS. THIS IS THE SAME GUY THAT WAS GIVING ME SH*T ABOUT MY NO PARTS PROBLEM. IF SOMEONE HAD MY 900.00 AND FU*KED ME I WOULD LET HIM MEET MY LITTLE FRIEND!:eek:
THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY.

TOTALLY NO EXCUSE FOR NO PARTS IN 4 MONTHS. THIS IS THE SAME GUY THAT WAS GIVING ME SH*T ABOUT MY NO PARTS PROBLEM. IF SOMEONE HAD MY 900.00 AND FU*KED ME I WOULD LET HIM MEET MY LITTLE FRIEND!:eek:
THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY.

so true. any how goodluck with your with this and hope he doesnt say he's gonna send it in cash, cause you aint gonna git it! file a police report with his county and they will have a detective cont you and handle this legally, mine was luckily only $75 still money no doubt but not enough to make me jump.
similar happend to my brother and he got his money through the courts..
ps' if you need me as a reference just pm me

Alan

so true. any how goodluck with your with this and hope he doesnt say he's gonna send it in cash, cause you aint gonna git it! file a police report with his county and they will have a detective cont you and handle this legally, mine was luckily only $75 still money no doubt but not enough to make me jump.
similar happend to my brother and he got his money through the courts..
ps' if you need me as a reference just pm me

Alan

he gave me **** when i was trying to help jpp over his issue with another board so called members. the irony of this.. i tell ya!

he gave me **** when i was trying to help jpp over his issue with another board so called members. the irony of this.. i tell ya!

>>> So why not go into all of his thread & posts & trash him???? I mean this is 900$ & it's been 4 months... Not 200$ & 1 month.
Come on now, fair is fair. Go on everyone of his thread & play "Hero of the non shipped parts" again.

Jolly460 good luck. I hope it works out

PS: how Otto's motor?? you know, the one you were hot to trot to buy.

>>> So why not go into all of his thread & posts & trash him???? I mean this is 900$ & it's been 4 months... Not 200$ & 1 month.
Come on now, fair is fair. Go on everyone of his thread & play "Hero of the non shipped parts" again.

Jolly460 good luck. I hope it works out

PS: how Otto's motor?? you know, the one you were hot to trot to buy.

it aint about that bro, this guy is from houston,he lives in the same town as i do, the reason i go play "hero" because i got scammed for 1200$,some guy took my money i ran,gave me a temporary prepaid number,(which i couldnt track because it was registered to 4 different people,a fake address,ect ect. i try to help people to bring up the topics back to date, TO BRING THE ATTENTION TO THE GUYS THAT PLAY STUPID..Funny thing is,if its was you,i would still help you if you were in the same situation..but you like to talk a little smack behind a key board, go ahead,be my guest:biggrin: :rolleyes:

it aint about that bro, this guy is from houston,he lives in the same town as i do, the reason i go play "hero" because i got scammed for 1200$,some guy took my money i ran,gave me a temporary prepaid number,(which i couldnt track because it was registered to 4 different people,a fake address,ect ect. i try to help people to bring up the topics back to date, TO BRING THE ATTENTION TO THE GUYS THAT PLAY STUPID..Funny thing is,if its was you,i would still help you if you were in the same situation..but you like to talk a little smack behind a key board, go ahead,be my guest:biggrin: :rolleyes:

oh and instead of calling me out by helping other,call me at 713 298 7081 peace

>>> OK mister HERO. I don't care how much you got taken for, the point I was trying to make is that, You better do the same to westside as you did to gmv6power.
I understand your trying to help, I also understand your trying to get reconized in the community. Remember, tit for tat.

PS: I'll talk smack to your face too, I don't hide behind ANYTHING.

>>> Nahh, I'll say what I have to here.....Hows Otto's motor???
Peace

oh its running just FINE,:rolleyes: yea im SO obligated to BUY his motor ( and i have my reasons why? i even send him an email, what is that bs you typed got to do with people screwing others over??? did i take otto's motor and ran? cuzz if i did? you can be all over my a$$?) maybe i should smack you behind your head:rolleyes:

anyways my number is stated,so go internet warrior.
ENOUGH SAID
(and i just sent your buddy westside500 his heads up:cool:

>>> OK mister HERO. I don't care how much you got taken for, the point I was trying to make is that, You better do the same to westside as you did to gmv6power.
I understand your trying to help, I also understand your trying to get reconized in the community. Remember, tit for tat.

PS: I'll talk smack to your face too, I don't hide behind ANYTHING.

I dont need no recognition from no one SON,because the funny thing your the one who is given it to me:D why dont you calm the heck down,geez if im trying to help someone out,let it be.

bringing BS (ottos motor) up that has nothing to do with this issue members are having, go ahead and rumor the business out bro, it shows how the inner girl you are.

oh its running just FINE,:rolleyes: yea im SO obligated to BUY his motor ( and i have my reasons why? i even send him an email, what is that bs you typed got to do with people screwing others over??? did i take otto's motor and ran? cuzz if i did? you can be all over my a$$?) maybe i should smack you behind your head:rolleyes:

anyways my number is stated,so go internet warrior.
ENOUGH SAID
(and i just sent your buddy westside500 his heads up:cool:

>>> You know what, Noe or Jay ( whoever you are) It has NOTHING to due with it, just like you posting in these threads, NOTHING to due with it.

I would love to see you TRY & smack me in the head, LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY.

I dont need no recognition from no one SON,because the funny thing your the one who is given it to me:D why dont you calm the heck down,geez if im trying to help someone out,let it be.

bringing BS (ottos motor) up that has nothing to do with this issue members are having, go ahead and rumor the business out bro, it shows how the inner girl you are.

>>> Ok drama lama. Inner girl?? Heres the girl:

Attachments

• prevention.jpg
    prevention.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,029
>>> You know what, Noe or Jay ( whoever you are) It has NOTHING to due with it, just like you posting in these threads, NOTHING to due with it.

I would love to see you TRY & smack me in the head, LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY.

there you go again,internet warrior, you still talking huh?? LOVE TO SEE ME TRY,you know your pretty hard miles and miles away,i just laugh at your stupidy and toughness behind a computer miles and miles away,i can hit a nerve,huh?

alittlev6

>>> Ok drama lama. Inner girl?? Heres the girl:

LOL,now your reversing that im a drama queen,but yet again you started all this bs and stirring up BS ?/but then again your the one who keeps posting bs, (oh jay,me and nestor(my brother,all use the same login,remember jusa6(noe) he still around, we all have GN's,we all run them,and we all support the TR boards!,so keep on trying bud "i would love to try me" internet tough guy.

And instead of trying to make others laugh and a soap opera board,PM ME..

this time on the PM,instead of hijacking this members thread,so stop posting on the forum and PM ME.

Alittlev6
Internet tough guy